20Q Game 34

:thinking:

we all thought VA killed the game. but Lucy, silent but deadly

When everyone is stumped and you purposefully give a misleading hint it sure doesn’t help

1 Like

MOAR HINTZ

I think the most useful places to start are:

What is the primary component of this food?
Under what circumstances might that be misleading, on its face?

Hint 4: consider nutrition labels

Followed by what foods are not typically eaten after 2pm

caffeinated
heart-burn inducing (if one is cognizant of something like that)
breakfast

I’m thinking it’s primary component is some type of calories stuff. But it’s not a liquid.

Something that’s mostly fat but mixed with something that has no calories

Gelatin? That’s protein I think.

knowing lucy it’s probably some exotic food that I don’t know the name of.

1 Like

Is this 2pm EDT?

Or 2pm GMT?

[/unofficial]

My dietary habits are mostly quite ordinary, except that I despise the entire capsaicin family. I guess it’s not completely ordinary that we cook Chinese & Indian foods on a regular basis, but

Hint 5: This is a traditional-to-white-Americans food.

Gelatin is primarily protein (good for building good, strong nails).

But Jello is often eaten after lunch or later in the afternoon.

Bacon has more fat than protein, which would feel misleading, but bacon is something that people make themselves all the time and so doesn’t fit hint 1.

Not sure if “cooking bacon” is the same as “making bacon” in the sense of going from pig to frying pan.

Hint 6: MayanActuary is onto something.

But…

Hint 7: I didn’t say I never cook this item. I said I could make this item, but haven’t. Make <> Cook

eta: or what VA said.

Alright, let’s end this and see what it is.

Is it breakfast sausage?

:poocorn:

We need an emoji for :poocorn:

Not the brand I looked at when answering the nutrition questions, but very similar nutritional makeup

YES

1 Like

I looked up the menus of several places that serve breakfast to see whether I could find sausage for less than $3. The third menu I looked at let you buy a side order of sausages for $2.59.

And thank you all for playing. I didn’t expect that to be so challenging.

Wow I do not consider breakfast sausage to be healthy. But it’s quite tasty and last week I made a batch of biscuits and gravy out of them to have for a couple of days.