20Q Game 0023

Something off the coast could also be not technically in NA

I give up, please whisper me the answer thanks.

Yeah I find these out-there things to be less fun than cats and shoes and school buses.

It’s not a fun game if we have no possible chance. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

leave to to VA to ruin a game!

Have most of seen this object?

I was thinking of just starting a new one. I have been careful to pick things that I think people will be able to guess. :wink:

F*** it. I’m going to go ahead and ask a question. It’ll trigger a new clue. Almost over anyway.

Official: Is it associated with the paranormal (defined as aliens, deities, monsters, etc)?

JFGs is better so use that one instead

:oops:

Didn’t mean to ignore your question @MayanActuary.

Q# Poster Question Answer
1 Lucy Is it alive or made predominantly from once-live things? (Let’s not count plastic here, but wood, meat, vegetables and the like) No
2 A_Student Is it tangible? Yes, more or less
3 soyleche Can you see it* with the naked eye? Yes
4 A_Student Would it fit in the vegetable drawer of a refrigerator, without disassembling it? Not likely
5 Lucy Would you expect to find those in a home? Not really
6 Lucy Is it man-made? Technically, no**
7 YankeeTripper Is it a place or location? No
8 MayanActuary Is it related to the weather? Yes**
9 MayanActuary Is it something you can buy insurance for? Not really
10 John.S.Mill Is it a phenomenon? No
** Clue 1 The only company that would likely underwrite any insurance for this object would be Lloyd's of London *****
11 twig93 Is it more than 25% water? No
12 Lucy Is it a physical object? Yes
13 A_Student Is it something we would be more likely to see in cold weather? No
14 JFG Is it a one-of-a-kind item? Yes
15 Lucy Is it larger than a house? No
** Clue 2 JFG has some good thoughts that are on track for this object in post 55 (+/-1) *****
16 YankeeTripper Is it associated with the Virgin Mary? No
17 John.S.Mill Is it related to the Abrahamic religions? No
18 soyleche Is it located in North America? Technically speaking, not really
19 JFG Is it associated with the paranormal (aliens, deities, monsters, etc.)? Yes
** Clue 3 It's origins are found in mythology. *****
20 ?? y/n

*The actual object, not some symbolic representation of it, like Avogadro’s Number.
**But some might debate the actual answer to this.

Well, it’s not actually a god, because it’s a physical object, not made by man, that you can see with the names eye. Maybe VA would have said “no” for “man-made”, but surely the other two rule out “thor” or “anubis”. And even Lloyd’s wouldn’t insure them.

Some natural thing associated with the paranormal that wasn’t man-made and isn’t a place and is unique.

Except it’s only more or less tangible, so it’s not some stone that has paranormal associations. Nor a waterfall (not water, not a place). And it’s not alive nor made of something that was, so not a sacred grove or the holy cross.

Are there any named meteorites? The one that was the prize in the iliad? (Might possible fit in the vegetable drawer, even.) That would be tangible. It’s not really associated with the paranormal, though. And it’s not in North america, I don’t think he’d answer “not really” for that. Unless he thinks the meteorite is made up. That’s also not weather related.

Crop… circle… ?

Thor’s hammer.

2 Likes

larger than a house.

Thor’s hammer might fit.

re-reading, Thor’s hammer seems good – it’s even kinda associated with weather. And probably doesn’t fit in your vegetable drawer.

Central America could also kind of pass MayanActuary.

I need to get this over with.

Is it Thor’s hammer? Mjölnir

1 Like

:popcorn:

Q# Poster Question Answer
1 Lucy Is it alive or made predominantly from once-live things? (Let’s not count plastic here, but wood, meat, vegetables and the like) No
2 A_Student Is it tangible? Yes, more or less
3 soyleche Can you see it* with the naked eye? Yes
4 A_Student Would it fit in the vegetable drawer of a refrigerator, without disassembling it? Not likely
5 Lucy Would you expect to find those in a home? Not really
6 Lucy Is it man-made? Technically, no**
7 YankeeTripper Is it a place or location? No
8 MayanActuary Is it related to the weather? Yes**
9 MayanActuary Is it something you can buy insurance for? Not really
10 John.S.Mill Is it a phenomenon? No
** Clue 1 The only company that would likely underwrite any insurance for this object would be Lloyd's of London *****
11 twig93 Is it more than 25% water? No
12 Lucy Is it a physical object? Yes
13 A_Student Is it something we would be more likely to see in cold weather? No
14 JFG Is it a one-of-a-kind item? Yes
15 Lucy Is it larger than a house? No
** Clue 2 JFG has some good thoughts that are on track for this object in post 55 (+/-1) *****
16 YankeeTripper Is it associated with the Virgin Mary? No
17 John.S.Mill Is it related to the Abrahamic religions? No
18 soyleche Is it located in North America? Technically speaking, not really
19 JFG Is it associated with the paranormal (aliens, deities, monsters, etc.)? Yes
** Clue 3 It's origins are found in mythology. *****
20 John.S.Mill Is it Thor’s hammer? Mjölnir YES!

*The actual object, not some symbolic representation of it, like Avogadro’s Number.
**But some might debate the actual answer to this.