20Q Game 0023

I’m having a hard time figuring out how something celestial could be “technically” not man made. Unless he thinks that giving something a name means it is now somewhat , but not technically, “man made”. In which case, I will be really annoyed.

Actually - I think I’d be okay with a constellation being “sort of” man made. I wouldn’t be for Haley’s comet. Naming isn’t enough, but organizing can be…

If we are talking about apparent size in the sky, maybe…?

maybe it’s something that represents a celestial thing. Like the Sun God? The sun isn’t man made, but the God is?

wish we had asked if it’s related to religions.

too many celestial gods to go through.

and the human representations of them could technically fit in a house

That was my suggestion but too specific religions questions were asked. Might have gotten a vague answer like “sometimes” tho.

The dude’s name is vorian atreides. It’s probably like the god emperor of dune’s spice bowl.

1 Like

Comets are larger than houses. Ditto for most unique celestial objects. Plus I don’t think they’d get a “technically speaking” to the North America question.

Was going to participate, but this one seems hard.

why not? You could say the sun is located in America. I mean, it’s right there above our heads. But it’s also located everywhere else…

Obligatory TWSS

Some physical object, so not gas or ozone layer or climate change, but also it’s not big enough that it will fit in a vegetable drawer wasn’t a clear “no”.

Something one of a kind, but “not likely” in a home, and “not technically in NA”.

All these meh answers really make it hard.

Physical object that is “more or less” tangible

I realize I’m just writing his responses over and over again, but pc = pc+1 and what not

Yeah - Wishy-washy answers are a lot less helpful than a concrete “yes” or “no”.

Almost wondering if it is a fictional object.

This is the non religious focused part of the clue referenced. I just can’t think of anything small enough to fit the other clues

This answer is what made me come up with Stonehenge. It’s obviously tangible, but you’re not allowed to touch it.

Something like the blarney stone wouldn’t fit that response (since people do more than touch it all the time, bleh), but it would fit the man-made, technically no response.

Yeah if Stonehenge was smaller and close enough to be in North America but not quite then it would work. I liked that train of thought