20Q Game 0023

I have something in mind. GO!

Q# Poster Question Answer
1 ?? y/n

First clue given after 10 questions; with additional clues given after 15 and 19 questions.

Is it alive or made predominantly from once-live things? (Let’s not count plastic here, but wood, meat, vegetables and the like)

1 Lucy Is it alive or made predominantly from once-live things? (Let’s not count plastic here, but wood, meat, vegetables and the like) No
2 ?? y/n

First clue given after 10 questions; with additional clues given after 15 and 19 questions.

Is it tangible?

1 Lucy Is it alive or made predominantly from once-live things? (Let’s not count plastic here, but wood, meat, vegetables and the like) No
2 A_Student Is it tangible? Yes, more or less
3 ?? y/n

Can you see it with the naked eye? (Note: IT, not a symbolic representation of it).

The questions get a lot more lawyerly when VA has the floor…

2 Likes
3 soyleche Can you see it* with the naked eye? Yes
4 ?? y/n

*The actual object, not some symbolic representation of it, like Avogadro’s Number.

I see my reputation precedes me.

Something that is perceptible to touch and can be seen. Could this be a normal object?!? Unofficial…

Aerosmith - Dream On (Live - HD Video) - YouTube

1 Like

Well, it’s only more or less tangible…

Would it fit in the vegetable drawer of a refrigerator, without disassembling it?

4 A_Student Would it fit in the vegetable drawer of a refrigerator, without disassembling it? Not likely
5 ?? y/n

*The actual object, not some symbolic representation of it, like Avogadro’s Number.

Yeah, that made me wonder if it was a gas or liquid of some sort. Maybe a snowflake…

But that would fit in the drawer…

Only six question until the first clue. But I’m sure y’all are going to guess it well before that.

Question eight at the latest, I’m sure.

Would you expect to find those in a home?

4 A_Student Would it fit in the vegetable drawer of a refrigerator, without disassembling it? Not likely
5 Lucy Would you expect to find those in a home? Not really
6 ?? y/n

Its funny, to me, that question six has a y/n option, and so few of the answers are actually yes or no.

I blame my professor that taught me about fuzzy logic.