2023 Fantasy Baseball

I’ve drafted on a phone before so I know it can be done. There is usually an “enter live draft” button on the home page when you are allowed to get in. Usually 15-30 minutes before the draft starts.

For some reason, I thought the draft was at 6 PM eastern, not 6 PM pac time. I just logged on and see I have 3 hours. I am good then! Woohoo

Confirmed you can get in the draft room from the app. Click league on bottom then draft on top.

First pick!

Jeebus… that went fast.

Trying to keep 2 separate cheat sheets was an exercise in futility. I poured a glass of bourbon before it started and took about 3 sips the whole draft.

I finished 2 Elysians during the draft. Not sure it helped my team. But my catcher may lead my team in steals, as a SS!

For the most part, I’m okay with my team. Is this the right place to talk about potential trades? I ended up with three 3Bs who will likely do a lot of damage this year (Ramirez, Devers and Donaldson) and just one SS who will likely be a part-time utility player. Let me know if you’d like to explore a swap.

And now you know how you can get messed up with cheat sheets…

Also it took me years to figure out the old AO draft.

I looked at something with Edman for Donaldson and the computer basically just yawned at me when I hit Evaluate Trade. Stats barely moved for either of us.

Yeah, well I’m guessing I’ll do much better with Edman at SS instead of Jonathan “will-not-play” Villar

Jiminez down for a while.

That may be true… but not sure I would give up position flexibility for… well I guess position inflexibility.

Well I wound up with 3 SS eligible players. the two of them who are actually SS in MLB will be playing 2B and C for me and the one who is a 3B in MLB will be my SS. Gotta love FFB!

1 Like

LOL!

BTW, I’ve made a trade with Ezekial…

1 Like

:beers:

I’ll sum up my draft by saying that I’m just glad it’s a non-money league

2 Likes

Feeling good about P’s ability to generate K’s. Bieber w 12 and Peralta w 6 in 2. Lucky I put him in. Now I need Judge and Hicks to punish yt

My team had a stinker on day one, largely due to Castillo and Flaherty both laying an egg head to head. Didn’t help that Bellinger had the HR that was not a HR for me either. Fortunately my opponent was equally stinky. Started Boyd this week, which looks pretty good in hindsight despite looking a little risky. Had Peralta on my bench today, which was a good move in this format. However, long term I think Peralta will be gold in this format as a starter I can put in the rp slot when he has a 2 start week. There are very few SP/RPs this year in this league, and none I think look initially as reliable as Peralta

I am in a weekly HTH points league.

:tfh:

Rushes to see if I’m playing ArthurItas. I’m not!!

:+1:

… but see I’m still losing 6-0, so still stinky.

:poop:

I have Bieber in my roto league, along with Castillo. That didn’t go so well. And my “ace” here Kershaw got lit up. Oops.

I’d be happy ifJudge and Hicks have big weeks. The rest of your offense suck donkey balls.

I peaked day 1. All downhill from here.