2023 Fantasy Baseball

You have 4 ILs to start the season, nice. Fill that roster up!

Use em or lose em!

Same boat in another league… Bard to the IL with anxiety was not an issue I was expecting to deal with

Yahoo has been cute the past few days with Red Xs next to players clearly playing and Justin Verlander simultaneous listed as tomorrows starting pitcher and on the IL.

I’m sure they will iron out the kinks in their code by sending it to ChatGPT or freelancing a few laid off Twitter coders to shore it up but until then, beware their suggestions.

I saw this the first day or two. They also had a star rating next to each player for a short time opening day. I am guessing to rate each player for the current day with the pitcher they were facing but I think that might have screwed up their code for the players playing

The Red Xs for guys who I was watching on TV were fun. Almost as much fun as the projections… Brandon Drury for 3.7 homers over the first week felt heavy. Check on Aaron Judge… projected for 9.7 homers over the next 14 days, believe that puts him on pace for around 110 homers.

3 Likes

I haven’t had any mis-labels for starters. The three guys so far with Red X all did not start.

I think they solved the problem but it was rampant on opening day.

My team is 1/26 today and my 2 pitchers combined for 10 ERA horrible

All the games appear to be really close.

Nobody won more than 6 and everybody won at least 4. Wow

4 Likes

Went 4-6 and in solo last. Very evenly matched first games

Nice to see somethings never change. Lead most of the contest, fall behind on Sunday for 4-5-1 final.

I drafted Berrios, thinking this could be a bounceback season to his career form. I changed my mind. Is he tradeable now? What would you offer for him?

I figure he’s not tradeable now for anything I’d want. Will hang on a bit longer hoping he figures it out, but he’s on a short leash.

A 10 team league, guy who had a terrible year last year, wasn’t trusted by his home country to pitch anything meaningful in WBC, off to a bad start this year. sounds like a great trade asset.

Like I said, I think he’s untradeable. But thanks for confirming what I said.

On the bright side he has 11.2/K9 of course that’s also almost the exact same as his ERA.

I think my pitching staff decided to emulate the Oakland A’s.

1 Like

My bench had a dominant performance last night, 1 run in 13 innings with 16Ks… would have been a lot nicer if they were in my lineup!

First day all season I missed checking my lineups :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Lotta day baseball, morning for me, almost missed a few today. We’ll see if it was good I got them in or not.

1 Like