2023 Fantasy Baseball

I also hope I ruled with an iron fist, leading to the dictator comment.

Do we have a usurper in our midst? Is YT initiating a coup?

Fortunately AA’s decision aligns with my thinking. Gonsolin has been approved.

If everyone gets a chance, check the draft board and make sure I got your keepers in and in the correct round?

1 Like

Arbitrary, Abstract, you expect me to keep those straight? Whoops.

Want to thank you all for not only telling me what round to put each of your keepers in, but also getting them all correct. Well done everyone…

Draft tonight, good luck to all.

2 Likes

I waited one round too long on several players

Nice quick draft.

4 Likes

Sheesh. Probably should have kept one of these guys

I waited way too long to start thinking about some of my picks… the one minute clock got to me a couple times.

Volpe was my biggest slip up. You grabbed him before he came back around. I also missed out on Harper & Altuve both whom went the round immediately after I queued both to hopefully get one with my next pick.

I think I also missed out on the Colorado SS when I decided to grab someone else and hope he was around in the next round.

But a lot of those later round picks are speculative fliers sometimes.

And now we’re in the guys definitely starting season on IL but teams too lazy to put them on it phase of the season.

1 Like

You won’t regret Altuve. He will drop off this year.

1 Like

My favorite late flyer in fantasy is Esteury Ruiz. His stats in the majors last year weren’t good, but it’s an extremely small sample. His stats in the minors last season are nuts with the highlight being 85 steals in 114G:

He’s starting in center now, and with the A’s dumping Pache the job is his to lose. Should be fun to watch, and if he doesn’t work out it’s a cheap flyer.

Hoskins will miss entire 2023 season. Funny that gets announced day before season…not funny for the Frogs

I thought that was known when he tore his ACL a week ago?

2 Likes

I broke a rule and drafted a Yankee. He struck out side in first. Good start

I took a bunch of players I “don’t particularly like” but couldn’t pass them up at their draft slot.

Yep. He was on my Do Not Draft list.

Judge hits HR in first at bat of season and Cole strikes out 6 through 2. The Yankees have that high on day one that always feels good for baseball. It’s like the opening day scene in Major League.

Cole slacking only 8ks through 3

Verlander to IL, figures.

1 Like