2023 Fantasy Baseball

I won my semifinal thanks to a 1-2-3 9th inning by Kimbrel last night. It flipped the WHIP category giving me the win.

2 Likes

I picked up Taylor Ward hoping for a steal to tie up that category and take the 5-4 lead. He did get a steal only to be beaten on the 1-2-3 9th

Other league… won my semi-final by one hit after doing the math wrong and thinking I was going to lose by one non-hit. Glad I couldn’t do the mental math!

After taking the first week of the playoffs off my team showed up for the ever important 5th/6th place match up. Oh well.

Good luck to Ezzard Charles and Greenman in the final.

Three teams, all in playoffs (consolation here, but the other two are for money). Best ERA I have is 5.70 :face_with_head_bandage:

Congratulations greenman! You were cranking out those wins like Chiclets this week.

1 Like

Thanks. The pitching staff showed out for me this week.

Congrats Greenman! Well deserved win and place at the top of the podium.

Apologies for whatever switch I hit that made the season end a week earlier than anticipated. We’ll fix it next year, assuming no lockout.

-TA

In for 2023 if we are back on.

3 Likes

same

1 Like

I’ll start that up soon… not even sure Yahoo! opened up for the new season yet.

I’m out if anyone wants my team.

I had way too many leagues last year and couldn’t stay active in all of them (this one included), so consolidating down to 1 per sport.

In for 2023, assuming it’s a thing

I think we still have 1 opening in my 12 team weekly HTH points league. $300 buy in.

Bump. I believe my league sits at 11 now. Either we will stick at 10 as a result, or hopefully we find another new team to join the other new applicant.

Shoot me the details… rules, when’s draft, etc. I’m interested.

For our league… I’m fighting off flu-like symptoms, hopefully next week I can get us all set up. We need to replace Mayan so if anyone wants the spot or knows someone who does, speak up.

Dm sent. We need to decide real soon whether we are doing 10 or 12 teams.

I sent an e-mail out through Yahoo!, either respond there or confirm here (with team name) that you are still in. I’ve got Linus, KR, and yankee still in. Everyone else I need positive confirmation.

LFGM!

Sox Appeal….maybe changing to No Sox Appeal

1 Like