2022 NFL Football Thread

Raiders gonna raid?

ifyq

As soon as they got stuffed on 3rd-and-1 and had to punt I told Weaselette the Rams were going to drive down and win it, and the raiders would do something stupid to help them. Iā€™ve been a Raiders fan for about 50 yrs so Iā€™ve seen this movie before.

2 Likes

The Falcons announced the rookie Ridder as starting QB. Makes perfect sense in many ways. Mariota has not been good. His accuracy in particular stinks. Falcons need game play to see whether Ridder can develop into a starter or not. While the Falcons are technically still in the playoff hunt due to the awful NFC South, this team isnā€™t going anywhere with bad QB play.

Mariota apparently is pouting and has at least temporarily left the team. Might be for good. All that pleasant talk about being a team player was apparently BS.

I imagine Ridder will make plenty of mistakes early like most rookie QBs do. Expectations arenā€™t high given where he was drafted, but letā€™s see what the rookie can do

Purdy says ā€œhold my beerā€¦ā€

1 Like

I my weekly picks I avoided 3 games with doubt as to the starters

In two the back-ups played and won, in one the starter played and lost
this is confusing

More time for video games:

Well . . . not Dance Dance Revolution . . .

3 Likes

I believe its still possible for the entire NFC South to finish 6-11

1 Like

Needs to be renamed NFC Poā€™Boys

1 Like

I was only able to watch the late game today but Buffalo-Miami has been one helluva game so far.

Who is in the Super Bowl
  • NFC: Eagles
  • NFC: Vikings
  • NFC: 49ers
  • NFC: Cowboys
  • NFC: Other
  • AFC: Bills
  • AFC: Chiefs
  • AFC: Titans
  • AFC: Bengals
  • AFC: Other

0 voters

Well I want Bengals / Seahawks, but itā€™s not looking good.

I assume you want us to vote for what we think will happen rather than what we want to happen? (Thatā€™s how I voted anyway.)

I voted that way, too.

1 Like

Lolz

The Raiders Patriots ending was idiotically amazing

3 Likes

shockingly

Iā€™d love to see Vikings/Billsā€¦and it goes into four overtimes.

1 Like

How do you rush for 174 yards and still manage to be the least valuable player. Just ask Rhamondre.

even having seen it, it was hard to believe

unreal. insane.

Yes, the intent is your prediction, not who you are rooting for.

Buffalo v. Minnesota

Something Gotta Give?!?!

Or maybe a 3 overtime debacle.

2 Likes