2022 NFL Football Thread

I thought there was an independent medical professional at games to do the evaluation, but I don’t know for sure.

So I was watching this during the Bengals game. It sounds like both are present, but on tv they made it sound like the final decision rests with the team doctor. Which seems like it should be the independent guy, but that’s what they made it sound like.

Over 1 million watching the Bills game could diagnose the concussion. If it was not a concussion, I’d like to know what it was. Sorry, you have to watch it on YouTube.

NFL already has it down

Wow, nice work NFL, hiding injuries. Might come up in 30 years, when Tua can’t feed himself.

Yeah, that just makes them look guilty.

1 Like

538 publishing an obvious study.

Because the best teams do all these best-teams things. They get into the Red Zone more often, and then they score once inside the red zone. Derrrr.

Next you’re going to tell me that the runners who run faster are disproportionately likely to win races!

The video is still available, but you have to do to the YouTubes to watch it (link in the embedded graphic of 3rookie’s post).

But agree that Tua should not have been put back in that game (by the coaching staff regardless of “protocols”), no matter how “good” he felt.

Thanks VA. I was able to watch it AFTER seeing a commercial for Uber eats. Because the NFL needs the commercial income to invest in player safety.

I’ll have to find a different PC for this. Nanny won’t let me see it.

Ad revenue for that Uber Eats commercial is actually going to “Highlight Heaven,” who appears to just be some person making money by reposting sports clips.

Meanwhile, Antonio Brown has still lost his damn mind

Video: Antonio Brown exposes himself to stunned guests in hotel pool?

Good grief!

Still crazy after all these years.

The Dennis Rodman of football, no?

1 Like

Rodman was/is a peculiar dude, but I never had the impression he needed help like I do with AB.

1 Like

Maybe not, but he was certainly known for throwing his jerseys into the stands.

The doctor who cleared Tua to play has been fired. As he should be.

2 Likes

I think ESPN broke the story. Here’s their version: