2022-23 English Premier League discussion

Seems CHE is going about things The Dodger Way," which nowadays means, “Fuck the Salary cap, we billionaires!”
But, they’ll find out there is a limit on spending, and it’s “Financial Fair Play,” if that still has teeth. Spend too much and you don’t get European Leagues, and players leave teams that aren’t in Euro Leagues.

Spurs steal a point from Chelsea match from a last minute corner but the bigger story is the red cards for Tuchel and Conte. Memorable handshake at the end.

I was watching that one and was amused by the theater at the end.

Was really surprised that VAR did not intervene for the hair pull right before the equalizer. Dragging a guy down by his hair in the box should have been a straight red IMO. Would be interested in hearing the logic on why the ref wasn’t sent to view the replay here.

Tuchel would respond that Spurs were paying the ref…

Spurs were really lucky to have gotten a point. Chelsea, as usual, outplayed them.

And, stole two points from CHE, though they are now nowhere to be seen.

Nottingham Forest match v WHU was pretty sweet, too. No fireworks, but great win for the promoted.

Stay classy LIV fans:

There is some truth in it but the comment in the second story in your post should be fighting words to Brazilian and Argentine World Cup teams:

“Paris Saint-Germain star Mbappe said that European teams, who have won the last four World Cups, have an advantage over their South American rivals because they play “high-level matches.””

Doesn’t help that non-European country teams are shut out from playing Euro teams due to new Nations League format.

MUN going after Pulisic?

I’m quite enjoying MUN’s downward spiral. As if attacking mids/forwards are what’s missing in that squad.

And Ratcliffe going after Man U?

MUN-LIV on Monday… let’s see…
Chicago P.D. Season 6 syndication reruns are on USA Channel, cuz that’s more important.
Probably are required by contract to run that instead of a “Top-6” (in quotes, cuz check the actual table) clash.

Cuti was just trying to remove a fuzz out of his hair, but the hair was so unkempt that it grabbed his hand and wouldn’t let go. Should’ve been a red for Cucurella imo.

COYS!!!

I want maximum chaos with Utd beating LIV

Damn guys, sorry I jinxed it. Utd woke up and signed Casemiro…

Aronson w a great working goal. Lost cause chase the keeper, keeper blunders. Fantastic effort.

1 Like

MUN fans: are you not entertained??

Looks like the list of worst defeats will need to be updated.

Any Bournemouth fans here?

1 Like