2021 Fantasy Football

This guy was on the playoff bubble and needed a RB. I thought this was a fair trade, but both Mixon and Cooks missed the 2 games since this trade and St Brown has been going off. This trade tanked this guy rather than help him. Everyone but Lazard was 100% when we made the trade.

1 Like

I love that Gordon was cut a week after this trade was offered.

1 Like

I picked up the CLE DST 2 weeks ago planning to start them today v HOU. That sure paid off with a 28 point week. Only reason their score wasn’t even higher is that this league counts individual player KR/PR yards and touchdowns, so the punt return TD didn’t get counted.

1 Like

In the semis. I would normally be the heavy favorite, but if Hurts can’t go it will hurt my chances significantly. Backups on the waiver wire stink. I think the best options are probably Wilson @LAR or Ryan v LAC. Flip a coin there I guess.

I might go with Minshew instead. Playing Z Wilson Thursday is scary. So is Ryan.

I was talking about R Wilson. I would consider Z Wilson only if Hurts gets ruled out by Thursday. If there’s still a chance Hurts might go, can’t go with a Thursday starter. I’d probably also rule out Sat 1pm starters if Hurts is a game time decision.

DAL is a tough matchup for Minshew. Hurts can neutralize a little of that defenses strength due to his legs.

I just assumed R Wilson was out (or sucks). You may not know his status until Sunday, which puts you in a bind. I also would be sweating Matt Ryan being the starter on Monday night.

No Huntley, Ridder, Pickett availability? I know that’s not a great list.

All available

If Hurts gets ruled out later in the week but before the Sat 1p games I’d also consider Dalton@CLE

I’d probably go with Hurts or Minshew. I’d bet on Minshew getting the ball to his playmakers.

On the other hand, there is a scenario if Minshew plays where PHI tries to drain the clock.

I did grab Minshew. Would be a slight favorite even starting him, but it’s close to a coin flip matchup

Just saw Ryan may be benched for the rest of the season and Foles will take over. Announcement expected this afternoon some time.

All my options are ugly. If Hurts won’t be able to go, it would be better for me if that news happened sooner rather than later as I’ll have a few more stinky options to choose from.

I am rooting for a second half shootout with good numbers from Minshew and a DAL win. If PHL wins I fear they might be more likely to bench Hurts again next week as I think they will have clinched home field throughout the playoffs.

I have the same QB issue for the finals. Hope Hurts will go and have Minshew as backup.

I had Ertz as my TE until he went down, and have been rolling with Everett since. He’s OK but not great in this 14 team league. I also have Higbee. Debating whether Everett vLAR or Higbee @LAC is the better play. Higbee probably has the higher variance.

I’d be going Higbee all the way. I’m also wondering what the Chargers are playing for, having guaranteed a wild card berth.

Thanks. I was leaning Higbee. Rams have nothing to play for either though.

The Chargers are playing for their health, because their season isn’t over. They will rest any questionable players on defense (or Everett) as they have clinched the playoffs but can’t win their division. The Rams have been playing for next year since they signed Mayfield. McVay has the offense firing as Mayfield has gotten more experience. He has rapport with Higbee.

Rode that Minshew Mania to the championship after losing Hurts.

:partying_face: