20 Questions Game 19

Does it use electricity?

Hey!

oops. I read the last list of answers, and I read a lot of the intervening posts, but I guess I missed that.

I’m going to blame the forum. I often miss a post or two if I’ve been away – it jumps me to the first “new” post, which isn’t. I’ve actually had this problem quite often, so I think it really is a forum software thing. For instance – that time when I was cuing, and you asked if I’d seen some question. I had missed that post and one next to it.

But I apologize for duplicating your answer.

1. (Kat987) Is it alive? No
  2. (Lucy) Is it bigger than a breadbox? No
  3. (YankeeTripper) Is it mobile? No 1
  4. (Lucy) Is it commonly found in a home? Yes 2
  5. (Twig) Does it use electricity? No

1 Such that a person/car/animal is mobile, but an ASM Study Manual is not mobile
2 Using the Given we are talking about item prior, would it be common to find it in a home definition.

6. (JSM) Is it smaller than an orange? Not usually

1 Such that a person/car/animal is mobile, but an ASM Study Manual is not mobile
2 Using the Given we are talking about item prior, would it be common to find it in a home definition.

Google says oranges range from 2.5 to 4 inches in diameter. I am not sure the distribution of oranges, but I used that measurement range as my reference point for the answer.

This is why anything that requires additional scrolling does not have my vote.

That said, I have found GoA to be way better than AO at taking me to the point where I left off.

I think having multiple open GoA screens at a time confuses it though. So if you’re doing that it might explain your difficulties.

1 Like

So usually at least, say, 3 inches but less than a breadbox.

Do the majority of homes in North America have this item?

7. (Twig) Do the majority of homes in North America have this item? No

May I suggest that instead of notes 1 and 2, you might call them notes 3 and 4, referring to the easy-to-find numbers to the left of each question? (I keep looking for which rows have footnotes.)

Probably. I rarely actually have two windows open in a browser – mostly when I’m moderating and want to see two things at the same time. But I routinely have a browser window open on my laptop, the app open on my phone, and sometimes have a browser window open on my work laptop, as well.

One really nice feature is that if I start to write a reply on my phone, and decide I want a keyboard, the software automagically opens the reply window in my browser, with what I’ve written so far, if I switch to it.

official: Is it something you might intentionally eat or drink?

is it fashion related

3. (YankeeTripper) Is it mobile? No (3)
  4. (Lucy) Is it commonly found in a home? Yes (4)
  8. (Lucy) Is it something you might intentionally eat or drink? Yes

3 Such that a person/car/animal is mobile, but an ASM Study Manual is not mobile
4 Using the Given we are talking about item prior, would it be common to find it in a home definition

Would you still like to ask this question after my answer to Lucy’s question? I’ll hold off on it unless you confirm.

I’ll take it back as I munch on my fully stoned apple.

Does this item require multiple ingredients to make?

3. (YankeeTripper) Is it mobile? No (3)
  4. (Lucy) Is it commonly found in a home? Yes (4)
  8. (Lucy) Is it something you might intentionally eat or drink? Yes
  9. (Kat987) Does this item require multiple ingredients to make? Yes

3 Such that a person/car/animal is mobile, but an ASM Study Manual is not mobile
4 Using the Given we are talking about item prior, would it be common to find it in a home definition

do white people commonly eat/drink this

Fully stoned apple checks out