Zillow

I think there’s a lot more CE available now than there was the first few years after it came out.

I don’t remember many webinars in 2009.

I definitely remember a few years scrambling to read every last “Up To Code” article in Contingencies to get the Professionalism requirement met, sometimes going back a bunch of years to get to one I hadn’t already read.

The year I attended APC it was no problem, and I counted some of that over 2 different years, as you are allowed to do. But then… it became harder.

You gave me a use to look at my little blue book!

2 Likes

Well now we know who is getting randomly audited

what happens if you fail an audit? asking for a friend

That’s fine. I’m always way over my CE being on exam committees and now you can actually watch all the recordings for sessions you’re not able to attend. So I just end up watching all of them because they all sound interesting usually

Hell if I know. But it was a royal PITA to get these letters so I certainly don’t want to take the risk…

Yeah but what about organized!? :judge:

I think I caused this drift. Sorry, all.

Anywho, Zillow has my house at $950K, and other houses with the same layout at $850K - $1.1M. Getting a refi to do some required upgrading.

Those are the ones I knock out when I go to meetings.

Although, I’m not sure if recordings of organized count as organized. Probably not, though I don’t understand why not.

I don’t believe they are. I ran into that last year when it hit December and I had to confront the fact that required CE > study time, primarily organized/professionalism and so was hoping to just watch some professionalism recordings and discovered it only counts as organized if live.

1 Like

Don’t appreciate your tangent to the tangent if I do say so myself

I think the point of organized is that you can ask questions. Which you can do in a live webinar, but not a recorded session that you watch later.

You aren’t required to actually ask a question to get organized credit, but if you don’t have the ability to ask a question then I don’t think it counts.

2 Likes

You should just sell your house to Zillow. They’ll do the upgrades and then sell the house back to you at a lower price. Win-Win

6 Likes

Maybe dig a hole where you want the pool to go and they’ll build it for you

I really like that idea.

Alas, that ship has sailed. Or, at least, is sitting offshore, and is not about to unload.

3 Likes

So I guess you’re saying - “He lost the deal”…

This much I’ll tell you, that’s not going to make someone very happy

Mark it zero, bro

3 Likes