WORDLE

Wordle 229 5/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Wordle 229 3/6

:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

Too bad shart isn’t a word.

2 Likes
Summary

0xXTEUW

1 Like

It crossed my mind. I ASSUMED it wouldn’t work but now I regret not trying it.

1 Like

Lewdle does allow that word. FYI.

1 Like

Wordle 229 5/6*

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

got it in 4 today

that one popped into my mind immediately this morning

Since I’m in chorus it was much less difficult for me to find words with byrdle than with lewdle. The problem with lewdle is that I completed 8th grade in the previous century so the words were not fresh in my mind.

A nice start to the morning with wordle, nerdle and byrdle.

1 Like

My streak is gone on Wordle. So is my husband’s! Oh noes!!

1 Like

6 Likes

Got it in 2!

Wordle 229 2/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

I was calling wordle a cult on facebook just last week…and then i was quickly lured into said cult with one weekend of playing catchup with ALL THE WORDS.

3 Likes

Wordle 230 2/6

:white_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Kickass

Wordle 230 4/6*

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

how am i just now realizing - wordle respects time zones. others completed 230. I am told i have 22 minutes before it is out.

Because maybe you don’t do it exactly at midnight like I do?

it isn’t a 24 hr delay from last puzzle. It has to be a midnight release. I posted at 1220am my time for puzzle 229. and the #230 is 12 minutes away at 1148PM.

so it’s like damn actuarial exams and not tv shows. hope no one finishes early and emails me all the answers for my hawaii exam center.

yes, it’s a midnight release for certain. that’s why i do it at midnight.

people try and not spoil it anyway since most people probably don’t do it immediately upon release. my mother just screwed that up in the texting chain and both her and i had to text my sister separately to make sure she didn’t look. she already suspected when she saw previews of wordle talk and knew not to look.