Which character from a book would you MARRY?

I feel like there are probably books with him in it now.

Girls do like the baddies.

What if Kylo was played by Kevin James? Would you still be interested?

I know @NerdAlert would be

Itā€™s true I picked the thread title to specifically avoid turning this into a thread about which celebrity you want to have oral sex with.

1 Like

Ugh, both Luna and Hermione (which I learned to spell bc of how the audiobook narrator says it) would ANNOY ME A LOT, for different reasons. Maybe Ginny. Odd that I have so many opinions on the females.

ā€¦just oral?

I picked that one to put an image in everyoneā€™s minds.

1 Like

Does this interest of yours . . . as expressed within the posts of this thread . . . interest Mr. aj in any fashion?

Asking for a friend.

:grimacing:

Instead, itā€™s the ā€œblind audition of the Voiceā€ rendition of which character(s) you want to want to have oral sex with.

Iā€™ve got a song for you . . .

All happy families are something something, but what about Anna Karenina? Iā€™m sure I could do better than that other dude.

I think it doesnā€™t help that thereā€™s a lack of leading ladies. Even among the female authors, you get a lot of Harry Potters and Hercule Poirots, or else Austin/Bronte types where the ladies are smart and hot and nice but theyā€™re also too busy being marriable to be much else.

Assuming I were young and marriagable? I donā€™t know. Iā€™d pretty much have a hard time imagining which would be remotely interested in me.

As far as intellectually stimulating female characters, Irene Adler perhaps?

1 Like

Oh dear! I donā€™t think I know what Iā€™ve gotten myself into in this threadā€¦ :flushed:

1 Like

OK, I screwed up with the leap from book character to fictional character. I was wrong, and I am not afraid to admit it.

So book character, Iā€™ll just say Danerys Targaryan,

I read a lot of character driven novels and most often the leading character is beautiful/good looking and fit and all that in the Hollywood way and not in the real life way. Iā€™m too old for that. Give me a man who quotes poetry (ha!) and I will call him ā€œDearestā€. Mr aj DOES know of my infatuation with Father Tim (Kavanaugh), but he is not worried. And he has nothing to worry about with Nora Robertsā€™ men bc theyā€™re not real, of course.

There once was a man from Nantucketā€¦ :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Rhythms and rhymes alone do not make poetry. But nice try.

Tell that to Eminemā€¦

Youā€™re in luck!!

Cyrano de Bergerac (play) - Wikipedia

There is a novel on which the movie is based, so youā€™re in the clear (not sure if there is a description in the book that fits the movie character.

ā€œI would have been here sooner but I had to shake the weasels.ā€ (Not Jessica, but still one of the best lines in the movie.)