Where is ignore list?

GoA definitely seems a lot less trolly.

1 Like

I think the only ones who can claim they are entirely unaffected by what others say on the internet are people who are not on this list

First Flag - GoActuary

1 Like

How embarrassing. I don’t even recognize any name on that list as a member of the posse. hfbb

oh, i’m on that list. didn’t claim not to be.

flag! flag! flag!

:blind: :blind: :blind:

I’m on it but later than I expected to be, so that’s a win in itself.

1 Like

my first few flags didn’t get me the badge for some reason. i did hold off a bit though besides that.

1 Like

I think it was a spammer that I got a flag for reporting. I didn’t get one for reporting a poster being a jerk.

1 Like

:iatp:

My flagging has only been for spam bots, not for content. I’ve come close a time or two but prefer to call the person out directly. I also assume that I am on everybody’s ignore list.

1 Like

My time is too valuable to waste reading their posts. I do have to read other’s incessant insistence on replying to each stupid post. Not having to see the posts makes my day more productive.
Same reason I’m not on Facebook or Instagram.

2 Likes

You’re me, aren’t you?

“No, I’m Hugh.”

Not sure what this thread is about because I have snikelfritz on ignore…

1 Like

instead, you prefer to spend your “valuable” time incessantly reminding everyone how you don’t read their posts.

1 Like

The best part about the ignore feature here is you can put someone on ignore and easily click one of their ignored posts in a thread if it seems pertinent based on the other posters responses.

But seeing the OP of a thread they start is much more difficult, sadly. Otherwise agreed.

I just randomly flag posts 'cuz it’s fun.

1 Like

You can flag this post for fun!

wait, so how do you use ignore?

Flags generate a post for the moderators to review and potentially act (if deemed necessary).

With this post, we also see a “success rate” of flagged posts that the moderators agreed the flag was “appropriate”. Just be aware that “frivolous” flagging will result in a much lower number that shows up in this post.

Just keep “The Boy Who Cried ‘Wolf’” in mind here.