Where did you catch COVID

My wife has. The added brain fog on top of her other health issues has really sucked.

1 Like

Replace “toddler” with middle or high schooler.

I’ve had a seemingly endless stream of respiratory infections since getting Covid. Some fatigue as well. A liver issue popped up that may or may not be related to having had Covid.

This is what i have observed too…from inside my house, away from those vermin.

We had a friend over (3 friends really) and 1 had to bring her 2 little kids of elementary school age.

Bam, COVID time 2.

DD and SIL got it from his family at Christmas 2020. His parents started showing symptoms the day the kids were coming to our house for NYE/NYD. We let them come anyway and everyone at the NYE party we had that hadn’t already had COVID got it. His parents confirmed 1/2 they were positive at which point the kids started showing symptoms. They tested and were positive at which point more of us were showing symptoms. Within a week of the NYE party everyone had symptoms and had tested positive. No one got sicker than a mild flu type illness, PTL.

I got it during international travel in 10/2022 after successfully dodging it here in the US for a long while.

2 Likes

I caught it from a lab in Wuhan

So you were the leak, then?

Yes. Now we can close all investigations.