Where are you in the vaccine line?

I am not quite old enough, fat enough, sick enough or essential enough - but oh so close

So I assume I am just one of the remaining masses, with no pecking order

If you were young and stupid – or old and stupid – they’d need to vaccinate you early on to keep you from infecting everyone you knew. But if you’re likely to take reasonable precautions until you’re vaccinated then there’s little benefit (at a societal level) in actually vaccinating you until the very end.

Are you 30-50 with no health risks? Do you live in an area with high social distancing and mask compliance? Then I suspect you’re not a priority.

Also at the end. But if the state mandates the vaccine for foster parents, I could see a situation where I’m reclassified. But I don’t think that’s likely.

My employer has us going back in June. I expect I’ll be newly immune around then, from everything I’ve heard to expect (and then adding in a few more months because nothing ever goes according to plan).

I’m 30 and boring, but they’ve lumped me in with the hooligans :frowning:

Me, too.
Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States. And more than half a million people in my county.

Ironically, I entered quarantine “obese”, but I’ve lost enough weight eating home made food and not socializing at night that I’m now merely overweight. Which puts me at the end of the line.

1 Like

:laughing: One’s weight loss goal could be a position in the vaccine line, rather than a number in lb

giphy