Which COVID is your favorite COVID?
  • COVID Classic
  • COVID Alpha
  • COVID Delta
  • COVID Mu

0 voters

COVIDintherearviewmirrorlikesmallpox

6 Likes

Covid 1-18 all seemed so mellow nobody told me about them, so they’re my favourites.

‘This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks’: Kellyanne Conway

1 Like

you’ll hear Nugent ask, “You know, I guess I would ask you, because I’m addicted to truth, logic and common sense, and my common-sense meter would demand the answer to why weren’t we shut down for Covid one through 18?”

To emphasize his point he then added: “Covid-1 — and there was a Covid 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 — Covid one through 18 didn’t shut anything down but woah, Covid-19!” Yep, Nugent counted it all out for you.

Yes! I like this variant!

covid-1 was aka “cat scratch fever”

I shouldn’t be surprised by people confidently talking out their tailpipes about something they know nothing about but yet I am.

1 Like

I feel like my best run at getting it is with delta this fall. At least during a time when it still matters (quarantine rules and other what should be nonsense by now).

1 Like

“I like Interrupting COVID the best.”
“What is Interrup-”
“MOOOO!”

2 Likes

I’d like to hear a little more about mu before rendering a decision. Of the other 3, I prefer Delta because time from exposure to symptoms is quicker. I’d like to know quickly if I’m gonna be deathly ill rather than just wonder.

What happens when we run out of Greek letters?

We call the next one the Cthulhu variant and just wait for the end.

4 Likes

We start naming them for celestial objects. Like Andromeda.

Nothing like the Andromeda Strain to bring back wonderful memories of childhood.
:grimacing:

2 Likes

Omicron.

Speaking of vaguely ominous names.

they skipped Xi. I wonder why

because it was offensive to Chinese people named Xi.

they also skipped Nu because it’s too confusing with “new”.

1 Like

Beta variant would get no respect imo

2 Likes

I’m just glad that we didn’t have to deal with an alpha.

Nor the diva variant.

1 Like