What's for Lunch?

The jerky is No Man’s Land brand. Tasty in a different way (Think is more sweet, this one is more savory) but it is touuuuuugh. :confounded: probably won’t get this one again.

My tile crew (two guys) is about to wrap up today, so I ordered pizza for all of us.

3 Likes

French toast.

Ham 'n cheese on pumpernickel.

muffaletta

Jealous. Haven’t found one around my area in years. Also too lazy to make.

Leftover chicken biryani and garlic naan.

Meatloaf sandwich, knish

Walking down the street to get Fish n Chips. If the weather cooperates.

Egg salad sandwich and a cup of tomato soup

Jimmy Johns new roast beef sandwich with crispy onion strings. Pretty good.

Chicken biryani and chickpea salad.

1 Like

Fried chicken w/ BBQ sauce and Latkes

Thai fried rice with some kind of Thai sausage. At my favorite Thai place, I haven’t tried this dish yet.

left over pizza

1 Like

Leftovers from christmas breakfast: baked cheese grits, sausage+cheese balls, fruit salad

1 Like

Leftovers, plus I opened up a box of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer cereal that I picked up for $0.99 and had a bowl of that for dessert. “Hot Cocoa” flavored, which in practice means exactly the same flavor as any other chocolate flavored cereal. It also features red “marshmallow” noses, green Christmas trees, and blue “Hermey’s Hats”.

Leftover saag paneer

Leftover goose and stuffing, and leftover gingerbread men.

I froze most of the leftovers before i left, since my husband doesn’t like it, and my daughter never eats leftovers. So i may be defrosting and eating it for a while.

I ate 2 PBJ sandwiches that we had prepped to eat on the slopes. Mountain road has been iced over and impassable for a few days so I figured I would eat them now. Hoping to get up there in the next couple days before I fly home.

1 Like