What is your greatest fear?

My mom used to listen to air supply s lot when I was little, so there is a nostalgia factor for me.

According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death.

Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.

RN

[high pitched voice] “But I don’t wanna be a pirate!” [/high pitched voice]

Insane rats seem pretty scary

1 Like

I think I saw them once open for MotleĂż CrĂźe

it isn’t?

Your greatest fears in the entire world include one thing that doesnt actually exist and another that does but im guessing your chances of being attacked by one are low

My greatest fear: Being required to sit for actuarial exams again.

7 Likes

Funny you mention that. Almost 50 years after writing them, I still dream about writing them.

The relief i felt after finally achieving asa and ea after putting off finishing it for over a decade was massive but not sure thats a real fear right now

still scary…

Why do you fear registered nurses?

2 Likes

getting a woman pregnant

michael jackson was a werewolf in the thriller video. you must have been terrified watching that.

Just one?

Confusing for his GoA ID

Either my daughter(s) dying before I do

One that I am not really fearful of, but if it somehow happened it would be just as, if not more, fearful as one of my daughters dying before me:

If I was chosen to be a prophet - and God told me to write down something and tell people. Whew!