What are you doing tonight?

It’s more vertical (though not straight up like a Volvo) than it is slanted. There is some angle of indifference between the two.

Do this! Always time for quilting. Never enough time for sleeping.

Mine are too but they are still dogs who, like kids, sometimes act impulsively.

I’m gonna stop at Home Depot for some supplies to repair a 14x14 hole in the ceiling of the spare bathroom in the basement. That’s my evening plans.

I probably sleep more than anyone on here.

I also treated myself to a new Cricut maker and have a 2,000 piece quilt I’m in the process of cutting out.

1 Like

Went to Costco. Made my poorly trained dog happy.

2 Likes

Treated? Treat? Meh, whatevs.

I think we know who has been well trained. :grin:

“Treated” seems appropriate, but, you’re right, whatevs.

Tonight: Pick up daughter from airport.

3 Likes

Once a beta…

The paint stripping went really well, electrolysis actually works very well. I’m not done yet, it does take many hours, but it’s set-it-and-forget-it type of work for the most part. If you have anything rusty I highly recommend this for cleaning it up.

2 Likes

Pics?

Before:

After a light paint strip, about 8 hours in the soup, plus a quick scrape and pressure wash.

ETA: when I took out the electrical bits, one socket seems to say ‘patented July 14, 191.’ I assume it’s supposed to be 1910 or 1917 or whatever. I don’t think they were converted from gas, and I assume these are the original parts, so if that’s the patent date then I think these were made somewhere in the teens or twenties, fairly consistent with my earlier guess, perhaps a few years newer.

3 Likes

Tonite: drinking wine and cleaning up the house for company on Thursday.

Tonite: drinking whiskey and cleaning up the house for company on Wednesday.

I am lolling while simultaneously pan-frying brisket trimmings for my pooch, brother.

1 Like

I’m gonna make the 3rd lime pie from this video