What are you doing tonight?

Now how you gonna do that without a dog to chill with ?!?!

I hear you can get one for $1.50 at Costco . . .

1 Like

My dog is trained.

Good lunch idea!

But I have leftover short ribs my wife sent in with me…

1 Like

My initial read was ‘Gonna gay drink starting at noon’ (nttawwt) and I had to briefly contemplate what that would actually entail. I’m still not sure.

I’ll be doing some stripping tonight, you guys.

Removing paint and rust from some old iron things. I’m trying electrolysis to remove rust, there’s a light fixture in there now.

Bow-chicka-bow-bow!!

I’m thinking about going to my mom’s to get eight chairs (yes, they’ll fit in my small wagon, easily) for T-Day, then maybe meeting up with some friends to watch them watch MNF.

I’m off today, so probably going to quilt tonight and go to bed too late. Or skip the quilting and go to bed early.

Thanksgiving prep begins tomorrow night with the brining, so trying to take it easy while I can. Still need to do some grading before the end of the weekend.

You sure it’s not a hatch? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking the same thing at this moment.
So, backward in time:
Early dinner at 2,
so turkey done by 1,
start to cook by 10,
dry the turkey overnight,
rinse off the brine Wed night,
brine turkey starting Tuesday night,
cool off the brine,
make the brine Tuesday afternoon-ish (or anytime before).

1 Like

Pretty much the same timeline here.

It’s more vertical (though not straight up like a Volvo) than it is slanted. There is some angle of indifference between the two.

Do this! Always time for quilting. Never enough time for sleeping.

Mine are too but they are still dogs who, like kids, sometimes act impulsively.

I’m gonna stop at Home Depot for some supplies to repair a 14x14 hole in the ceiling of the spare bathroom in the basement. That’s my evening plans.

I probably sleep more than anyone on here.

I also treated myself to a new Cricut maker and have a 2,000 piece quilt I’m in the process of cutting out.

1 Like

Went to Costco. Made my poorly trained dog happy.

2 Likes

Treated? Treat? Meh, whatevs.

I think we know who has been well trained. :grin: