We back to shaking hands again?

Possible NSFW:

I remember that episode. Iā€™m with Charlotte on thatā€¦ very bad kisser!

(Although the makeup where her face was all blotchy from the kiss was dumb. No way she made out with that guy long enough for him to do that to her face.)

1 Like

This reminds me of the time I dated someone who said I had to wear a condom because she was allergic to semen. In retrospect, it was just a lie to make sure I wore a condom and properly, but it was totally unnecessary. I was going to wear a condom anyway.

Speaking of casual sex, thatā€™s back too. (I hear)

Allergic to semen?!?! Thatā€™s a new one. Guess sheā€™s not going to have kids.

Or she reeeeeally hated oral sex and found this approach to be easier than honesty!

Eh. If it were real, and if she really wanted kids, i can imagine putting up with a nasty rash for a while to make a baby.

Well I mean obviously itā€™s not trueā€¦ Iā€™m just pointing out that she didnā€™t really think through the ramifications of her lie.

She may have. :person_shrugging:

Like, that person will question everything she says, until he no longer enjoys her company? For me, that would be before morning, back in my day.

Yeah, that too. Itā€™s just so stupid itā€™s hard to believe she thought anyone would believe her. Then again, there are a lot of dumb people out there, so maybe someone did.

Itā€™s certainly a good way to get rid of any potential long-term relationships with non-idiots though as they will be turned off by the lie.

For most women that is not the goal, but who knows what she was thinking.

Itā€™s a real thing.
Semen allergy: A cause of infertility? - Mayo Clinic
Itā€™s certainly a bad sign that she felt she had to lie to him about it. But I donā€™t think it is a crazy or unbelievable lie.

Thereā€™s a bit more to the story. The girl I was dating mentioned a couple of times about her friend in New York and that she was going to go visit him for a bit. I thought nothing of it. Then I was hanging out with her friend and she mentioned her boyfriend in NY. And I was like ā€œHer what?ā€ Her friend was like ā€œOh, sorry, She didnā€™t tell you? I thought you already knew you were just her piece on the side.ā€

So yeah, Iā€™m pretty confident ā€œallergy to semenā€ was a lie. But, to be fair, itā€™s a pretty decent single girl strategy. Or, cheating on your boyfriend strategy, in this case.

2 Likes

Back to the original subject. I went to a memorial service yesterday for somebody who was a cousin of my gf on the side of the family I hadnā€™t really met. So I didnā€™t know most of the people there, but I shook a lot of hands and gave a couple of hugs to the bereaved who Iā€™d literally just me.

:exploding_head:

TILā€¦ I had no idea that was a real thing. Well then I take it back.

She sounds like an asshole. I didnā€™t mean to doubt your claim that she was lying, just say that it wasnā€™t a crazy impossible lie.