We back to shaking hands again?

um, gloves?

so you quick put on gloves to shake hands and then take them off? idk, seems like you’ll somehow get the germs anyway. i think we should stick to :wave:

1 Like

tell me you’re an actuary without telling me you’re an actuary

7 Likes

Are you able to look at them directly in the shoe?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, gloves! Hahahahah

1 Like

Does comfortable hugging exist?

I also have Asperger’s, I am a lot of fun at parties lol.

2 Likes

No, just handshakes because paper wraps rock. Fist bumps still win against scissors and lizard. (I mention that anytime there is the awkward exchange of someone offering a fist bump when I offer a handshake.)

I once did a chest bump

Since we’re not usually touching skin, I find hugging to be a bit safer than handshakes.

Sure. I hug people all the time. Including friends.

It’s all about knowing where the other party has been. And they you.

they have been picking their nose and wiping their ass without washing their hands right before shaking your hand. this isn’t really about covid at this point since that’s mostly airborne. humans are just gross.

Yes. I’m also back to hugging friends. Last night, as i was leaving a friend’s house (where i left my mask on) he asked, “would you like a hug?” So we hugged.

I generally like hugging friends.

Yeah, that’s why i wash my hands before eating or touching my face. Humans are gross, but i like them anyway. :woman_shrugging:

Yeah, we eat ass in the bedroom.

Hands are the least of my concerns

Yes, I was mostly joking, I know that many people do like hugging. I do NOT like hugging, even from friends, so I appreciate when people ask instead of coming in for a hug spontaneously.

I do like hugs from my kids and husband, but hugging is a very high level of intimacy that I don’t share with people outside of that group.

Anyway, I will always like people who make me feel like opting out of touching is acceptable (as it should be).

with strangers or friends i am not a hugger. i find it a little awkward as a greeting. i’ll do it, but i look awkward doing it.

NA, we can hang out and never ever hug.

1 Like

Same don’t like to be touched. Although gays love hugging and kissing.

I have a couple gay friends that kiss people on the LIPS, even with people they just met.

Just no.

1 Like