Ways in which I still act like a kid

Mashed potatoes and french fries are better than all the potato products named so far

1 Like

My airfryer sits mostly unused at the bottom of our pantry. This sounds like a good reason to bring it out

I’m on record here as saying I hate kitchen ‘gadgets’ and resist them, but will concede that the air fryer and the sous vide thing were really great buys. We do a ton of things in the air fryer, and I use it really heavily in the summer so I’m not using the oven when it’s 100° outside.

That last one is especially troublesome for me because our thermostat is in the kitchen for some reason. One of these days I’ll get an Ecobee thermostat with three sensors, but not today. Anywho, I guess I’ll take that discussion out of the ‘act like a kid’ thread, lol.

1 Like

Yeah, this

1 Like

I let out a huge burp after half a beer!!! It felt good and the sound really carried!!!

2 Likes

We like to have burping contests at dinner from time to time. I taught both my children how to burp on demand.

2 Likes

:iatp:

:iatp: too

I grade the burps on a scale from 1-10. My kids try, but if I’m bein honest, they’re rarely above a 7.

1 Like

I still do burp contests with my kids

2 Likes

1 Like