Ways 2024 is better than 2023

Got the settlement check from Nissan on Charlie the Pathfinder, the lemon vehicle we had, that paid off the loan on the vehicle. Should have the final settlement check early next week

12 Likes

We might actually get some real snow this weekend.

3 Likes

Yesterday, the forecast was for about 12". Right now, that has changed to about 8 1/2".

2024 has more days than 2023 did but that could be good or bad.

5 Likes

The future always has potential - the past is done.

1 Like

Supervisor came back from an extended leave and I am no longer doing 2 jobs for the price of one.

8 Likes

The cat hasn’t shit outside her liter box yet in 2024. Let’s keep the good times rolling

9 Likes

Also 2024 > 2023. Fact.

6 Likes

I used to be a cat person, then I got a dog.

3 Likes

I was a dog person until I started dating a girl with 4 cats

I broke up with her after a few months but she let me buy one of her cats for $500. That lil critter left paw prints on my heart

As much as I love cats and dogs I will not get another one after my current cat goes to kitty heaven. Maybe after the kids go off to college but that’s gonna be another 2 decades

1 Like

I used to think I’d be a dog person, and then I got a dog. Always had cats, and will not be getting any more dogs after this one.

2 Likes

$500 for a cat? Sounds like you didn’t breakup on friendly terms to me

2 Likes

But that welcome when you get home!!

2 Likes

That would require frequently leaving the house, which I don’t, other than for work, and when I get home from work, I don’t want to be bombarded with interactions!

Maybe I am actually a cat.

5 Likes

I’m surprised she agreed to sell me her cat at all. It followed her for like a mile until she got home, then ran between her legs and through the door as soon as it cracked open

I mean yeah, I dumped her, she was not thrilled

She was a 28 year old substitute teacher, so she needed the cash. She even tried to sell me one of her drum sets (she was in a punk band)

First social event of the year is a 50th birthday party tonight. Too many funerals in 2023. :cry:

3 Likes

I got a $1.15/hr raise.

5 Likes

Elitist.

Baller alert!

1 Like

1 extra day of work for $0 extra pay. How is that good?

5 Likes