Watch Me Sing!

I mentioned this in the “Favorite Holiday Song” thread, but here are some additional details:

I (and a couple of my kids) participate in a choral organization called “Millennial Choirs and Orchestra”. COVID has thrown a wrench into things this year, but they were able to put together a livestream* concert this weekend.

I’m sure I’m biased - but the music really is exceptional. They are all original arrangements with full orchestra - often with the youth choirs joining the adults and vice versa. The live concerts are well worth the effort. I fully expect the livestream to be worth it as well.

Here is a copy of the email I just recieved with the details:

Anyway - I would love it if any of you wanted to take a look.

*not actually live at all - it’s all pre-recorded and edited and what not

3 Likes

Bookmarked, now I need to check my kids work schedule to see what time/day works for watching. :notes:

They’ve decided to add a few more times:

Tonight’s the night!

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BG3l4SzI9I

See previous post for dates and times.

First showing of the concert is in the books. It was very well put together and quite enjoyable. It’s about an hour and a half long, but well worth the time.

You still have 3 more chances! Don’t miss out!

Last chance is this afternoon. Don’t miss out!

They’ve decided to show it a few more times!!!

Tomorrow at 6PM PST, Sunday at 9AM PST and 4PM PST.

Another one for Easter - since you were all so excited at Christmas. :slight_smile:

Good Friday, April 2nd, 6:00 PM PDT
Saturday, April 3rd, 3:00 & 7:00 PM PDT
Sunday, April 4th, 3:00 & 6:00 PM PDT

Thanks. I thought the performances were really well done with the social distancing.

The Arizona stuff was a bit tight. This new one is better. We filmed at the same place, but used a more open spot.

They added a few more times:

SHOWTIMES (All times PDT)

• Good Friday: 6:00 PM
  • Saturday: 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 7:00 PM
  • Easter Sunday: 11:00 AM, 3:00 & 6:00 PM

It will show up on their youtube channel at the specified times:

T-minus 15 minutes to the first streaming of the concert.

3 more showings. One starting in 30 seconds…

https://fb.watch/v/Ck2SUX9W/

This was from our big concert a few weeks ago. Can’t see the choir, but you can hear us back there.

1 Like

You can’t watch this one, but Friday we are going to be doing a concert at a really nice church in Scottsdale.

We are starting with

Then directly into

And ending with

(Honestly, one of the main reasons we are ending with that is because the church has an awesome organ…)

1 Like

The concert went well. If this link works, it’s from the rehearsal last night

A new single was released today with my voice in it!

Green Hill Far Away is the new one

Singing tomorrow at Christ Cathedral in Garden Grove CA. I think there are still tickets available.

We have to drive to California still this evening.

1 Like