Trump Arrest Watch

i want these folks to show us on the doll where soros hurt them. also, i want them to pick soros out of a lineup.

He’ll be the one that looks the most woke.

So… no perp walk then?

Quote is from the article, emphasis mine:

I do feel bad for NYPD and Metropolitan PD. But I hope that Palm Beach PD is also preparing as I assume MAGA folk down there will be protesting too.

Trump was the only one claiming it would happen on Tuesday so no one actually expected it to occur.

4 Likes

Is this like when someone predicts the end of the world and then the day comes and goes and they go …actually I’ve done the math wrong, it’s next month!

3 Likes

Since this is regarding Trump, it is fake news.

replacement for obamacare is ready for day 1!

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be before Trump (or someone posting on Trump’s behalf) claims “our protests/the threat of protests blocked the arrest; keep it up!”, extending the pep rally for Orange Florida Man.

Guessing he know all along it would be Wednesday. Telling supporters it would be Tuesday was to get them riled up in time.

I wouldn’t be surprised if his lawyers told him that the indictment was likely to come down yesterday, prompting that, um, all-caps “Truth” post, and the grand jury timeline didn’t quite work.

I understand that his actual arraignment might be next week…and I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump conflated “indictment” with “arrest/arraignment”.

Looks like Trump may actually be looking forward to his perp-walk.

This should be a non-paywalled link:

He said it would be Tuesday before the grand jury was done hearing testimony so at that time there was neither an indictment nor a date. He was just bs-ing.

1 Like

As I said in my family group chat… Trump isn’t exactly a great source of factual information.

2 Likes

Perhaps this could push into next week

Maybe the folks with the predictions of a perp walk on Maundy Thursday will turn out to be right.

(The cultists would love that symbolism.)

1 Like

Who is still giving money to this?

1 Like

Paying hush money < covering trail of hush money coming from restricted source <<<<<< interfering with election

The last should bar a person convicted of that crime from office and have jail time commensurate with the level of the office. Presidency is a mandatory 10 in FPMITA prison.

1 Like

People who have timeshares and can’t get out of them so they hired a sham company to get them out of their timeshares.
You know: morons.
(Very paraphrased from “Blazing Saddles.” And a reference to last week’s “Last Week Tonight.”)

2 Likes