Top GoA Posters

I just checked, and I’m #10 on the all time top posters list, by Replies Posted! Go me!!

1 Like

I’m only 12. But 11 if you exclude posters I have on ignore.

3 Likes

Top lurker is @OldTimer, who has read the most posts (107k) and only posted 722 times.

2 Likes

I’m guessing my rank will drop once I stop posting daily puzzles, so I figured I had to brag about it while I was close to the top.

bragging about post count is so 2001.

Jeez, I guess I spend too much time posting on this site. :grimacing:

1 Like

Lol, I read “Go me!!” as “Go Ben” like GM Ben Finegold says.

1 Like

Look out DTNF!!

:tfh:

1 Like

I have a strong replies to views ratio, so clearly I just have a lot to say (as further evidenced in this thread)

DTNF is stingy with the hearts.

3 Likes

How do you see the top posters list?

Click on the hamburger menu (three bars) at the top of right of the page, then click Users.

1 Like

yay, not a top poster. I posted WAY too much on the AO with my original handle for my first 5 years and was way too high up for too long.

yeah, ummmmm same, and my follow-up handle and was in the top posters with several handles including the number one spot. part of that was due to the next next new number one thread in the reef, but i just posted too much overall. that’s not the only reason.

i don’t really want a repeat here. sticking with one id and i’ll let someone else have the glory of number one spot.

CONGRATULATIONS TWIG!

It’s true.
I usually respond with an actual post, which shows my heart in a more personal way. PC > number of (insert heart emoticon).

2 Likes

I used to never give out hearts, but then I started the daily puzzle thread. When people started posting their solutions to puzzles that others had already solved I wanted to acknowledge them in some way without posting (since I would have already confirmed the correct solution), so I started giving out hearts. Now I’m all willy nilly with them.

2 Likes

I’m going for quality over quantity. I’m 15th in terms of # posts, but 3rd in likes received so I consider that a good start.

3 Likes

It’s the food pics.

1 Like

Where do we go to see that chart?