Tommy Cutlets...Wait Till Next Year

Wasn’t happy about that, but understandable given how badly they botched the 3rd down play. Would you trust your offense after that?

Not Fo Rizzle

I was thinking the same thing… I think they beat the commanders this week and then someone will post, back fo rizzle!

They may beat the Commanders, they still aren’t ready for prime time. I mean I’ll still root for them to make the playoffs but I suspect a playoff game is likely to end badly for them.

They over achieved early but a combination of thin talent and injuries have exposed them.

I feel like the entire Giants team is a worse version of the Eagles.

I expect the Giants extend Daniel Jones. I think that would be a mistake.

Yeah not sure what to do with him. Would have been nice to see him play with decent WRs and good OL at least once on this rookie deal. He seems “good enough to be starting QB in NFL” but “not good enough to be elite”. Maybe they franchise him and defer the decision a year.

Of course they need to make a decision on Saquon too.

Glad to see a W here, didn’t think they would pull it off with the Commodores fresh from a bye week but they made the plays when they had to, kept it closer than it should have been, got help from the refs on that last play but they were hurt by the refs on their last matchup so they were due for a break. (Worth noting that on the same play, the ref also missed a hands to the face when a Washington lineman poked Thibodeaux in the eye.)

Hoping for the Giants to get another W. Probably not against Minnesota next week, Indy is winnable but will be tough. Eagles will likely rest their starters in the last game so Giants will have a good chance.

Minnesota is better than the Giants for sure and they are at home but has there ever been a worse 11-3 team than the Vikings? I wouldn’t immediately put that game in the L column but it is a game that coukd get ugly if the Giants fall behind early.

Supporting your point, Giants are coming in as 3.5 point underdogs - lower than the spread from last night’s game. They will get a steady diet of Dalvin the Cook - tough guy for a weak run D to stop but they have previously won games against backs like Henry and Etienne. Minnesota’s biggest weakness is special teams - I don’t see the Giants taking advantage of that.

Just make sure to be up 34-0 at halftime. Anything less and vikings are a lock.

If they can extend him for less than $20M per year I’d be happy - this will free up space to give him better WRs and interior linemen, as well as plug in the defensive holes.

It’s too bad the Jets didn’t win yesterday. That probably would have all but locked up a spot for the Giants.

:lolup: as if anyone can rely on the Jets

The Pittsburgh team from a few years ago that started out like 11-0 or something. They were awful

Giants playoff odds are at 91% - not expecting any help from the other playoff contenders so hopefully they will lock this one up.

Indy a poop show right now. If they can’t beat a team with QB issues missing their best RB and coach who seems semi-clueless they don’t really deserve to make the playoffs.

Maybe not fo rizzle but they are playoff bound. Probably rest regular next week or only play them half since they’re locked in at #6 I I think.

When it comes to the play vs. rest debate, I think back to their “meaningless” game against the undefeated Pats when they played their starters, lost but were competitive. A game like that in Philly would give them great momentum going into the playoffs.

That’s a very interesting point. They could play and win to cause PHI to drop to the WC, or they can rest and give PHI the bye.