Each upper level actuarial exam is different in its focus and requires different exam taking skills and tips. So what do you need to know about CAS Exam 6? People find Exam 6 is especially daunting due to the vast amount of material on the syllabus. Here a few other things that may help you to know about 6:
- Unlike Exam 5, the emphasis is on memorization vs calculation.
- People generally find that Exam 6 takes about 15% more study time than Exam 5.
- Exam 6 syllabus covers roughly 2,500 pages, making it tough to memorize the
amount of info. A study guide that condenses the material will help you get through it.
- Prep time organizing all the articles can be a task in itself. How can BattleActs help?
- You have to have a well-rehearsed, time management strategy for exam day.
Here are some more tips on how to crush Exam 6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3joJ3uxVk94
Not sure if you passed your fall exam but want to start studying? No worries with BattleActs. If you find out you did not pass, we will pause your subscription until you tell us you are ready to start studying again.
Discover more about BattleActs at https://battleactsmain.ca. Our study guide is custom designed for the challenges of Exam 6U and Exam 6C. We hope to help you “Slay the Beast”.