2 Likes

But then I’d have to buy gloves, lube, a speculum… hmmmm… :thinking:

1 Like

who do you think you’re fooling that you’d need to buy them?? :judge:

:laughing:

1 Like

I wonder if JFGW could get me some essential medical supplies. :thinking:

1 Like

Like opiates? They sell like hot cakes over at the junior high.

I dunno, those high schoolers might be lacing that :poop: with fentanyl. Best I get it from a reputable medical professional!!!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Are you making an advance on her?

Get your mind outta the gutter!!. I just need some supplies to help guide a slim, innocent, young naïf into the ways of earthly… statistics in the way that only a sophistimicated, swave and deboner older man like mesself can. Yeah, that’s it. That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!!!

1 Like

just went to the supermarket. some dude complimented me on my smart choice to bring my own cart. he was totally hitting on me.

3 Likes

You misspeeeled “soowahv”

Still haven’t heard boo from him. Maybe I wasn’t soowahv enough… :clown_face:

1 Like

If you hear “boo” from him, would he be ghosting you?

2 Likes

I bet he has a girlfriend and wants to cheat on her.

5 Likes

probably. i bet his girlfriend doesn’t have a kickass shopping cart like i do. really turns on the dudes in supermarkets.

I tried dropping off a donation at the local food bank, but they’re closed on Fridays. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So I go up the road to a fire hall. WELL, wouldn’t you know it but a tall, strapping fireman came to the back door!!! I told him I had a donation, he said “Awesome!” and we wished each other a good day.

Barista Boy better get his :peach: in gear 'cause now I got me a firefighter in the rotation!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:rofl:

This, I think is a SIGNIFICANT signal.

I use Kik Messenger for a couple of things. Yesterday, I got a DM from “Amber, 21F USA”

Asked if I was a “buyer.” I asked “buy what?”

She offered to see me nude pics and videos. Even provided a menu of prices and combos.

I felt flattered. Not too many 21F’s offer to sell me racy stuff.

1 Like