Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

I held the door open for an older fella at the deli: he patted me on the hand - AT LEAST TWICE!!! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heartbeat: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart:

1 Like

link: Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for January 20, 2024 - GoComics

3 Likes

A baker friend had some extra pecan butter tarts left over and was giving them away. I requested a 6 pack and she threw in an extra 6. I offered her cash, but she said no.

TWO SIX PACKS OF BUTTER TARTS - AT THE SAME TIME!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gift_heart: :heart_on_fire: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :dizzy: :kiss:

3 Likes

All of these attractive twixxers have liked my replies OR started following me:
Lucrecia Viener, Emma Schupp, Particia Farnsworth, Irina Delre, Alani Medbery, keelee ann schacht

Trying to see if they seem nice, but stoopid X won’t let me!!! Stoopid app!!! :angry: :-1:

Viener and Schupp rhyme with… with… :thinking:

2 Likes

I used to be on Twitter more, but the enshittification of it by Elmo means I don’t check it very often. Most new follows and likes that I get now are also fembots like these.

2 Likes

I’m actuarializing at sbux when gramma, mom, and daugher sit next to me. Gramma looked up and smiled at me!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_hair: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

A GoAer is Crazy in Love!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :kiss: :love_letter: :cupid: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart_decoration: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart_on_fire: :heart: :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :love_hotel:

2 Likes

Prancer just ran by my place!! Explanation: tall, thin bald dude in tight running gear who lands on the balls of his feet. Haven’t seen him in months!!! :running_man: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

post deleted for not being appropriate (it would’ve been fine for posting in the WTF thread)

responses and related posts were also deleted as well

1 Like

A GoAer was thinking about cornering young, impressionable university students and breathing moistly on them!!! :heart_eyes: :sweat_drops: :revolving_hearts: :dash: :100: :love_letter: :love_hotel:

1 Like

My Wordle graph today was the exact same as another GoAer’s. It’s like the universe is trying to put us together or something. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ringer_planet: :star: :comet: :heart_on_fire: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart:

3 Likes

The sbux barista greeted me with “How’s it going today, (real name)?”!!! :kissing_heart: :heartpulse: :two_hearts: :brown_heart: :blue_heart: :boom:

1 Like

Some girl with big :canned_food: :canned_food: started following me on Instagram. And she has major cleavage in her profile pic!!! :eyes:

She seems nice.

What’s in the cans? Evaporated milk?

4 Likes

A GoAer is off to buy… A MATTRESS!!! BOUNCY BOUNCY!!!

1 Like

I meant to post this the other day:
There were a dozen empty ellipticals at the gym and a woman chose the one right next to me. Never mind she was old enough to be my mother.

3 Likes

1 Like