Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

Is this “some woman” Mrs Itas? If not, you might have a stalker.

Same woman or two different women??? :popcorn:

Different ones

1 Like

Do you have $1M?

It was a fort, not a treehouse.

Subscribe :heart_eyes:

Go study. :angry:

Or are you saying something like studying anatomy IYKWIM?

1 Like

Are you sure? I totally remember imagining a treehouse…

Maybe we should start from the top to make sure we get it right

No wait, now I really remember. I imagined a jungle jim, like that kids play on.

Go walk Echo. :roll_eyes:

Today some woman asked me if my pup was a show dog. I’m sure she just wanted to talk to me.

1 Like

It was a fort at the park for kids to play in. It wasn’t open like a jungle gym so there was some privacy.

That makes more sense, I’d imagined the jungle jim at a nearby park and thought it was particularly bold

I’m about to walk in to my regular sbux when I see 2 young high school girls a few feet behind me. I open the door to let them in and they said “Thank you!!”. When I got in, they offered to let me in line first, but I said no. :revolving_hearts: :orange_heart: :100:

i was grocery shopping over the weekend and grabbed a plastic bag for a couple of heads of lettuce. pretty young (masked) girl standing there made a comment about how we used to lick our fingers to open the bags and things have changed. a couple of minutes later i was grabbing limes. she walked over to get a few and said “i promise i’m not following you”. i think she waned to squeeze my lemon.

needing to wear a mask has definitely improved my attractiveness to the other gender!

1 Like

Or perhaps mix your lime with her coconuts :wink:

Ew, if she licked her fingers to open bags even pre-covid, she is gross

i did that if absolutely necessary but usually i’ll look for a wet piece of produce to get some moisture.

Accepted a friend request on FB from someone I didn’t recognize thinking she was a former student. She FaceTime d me, and gave me an indecent proposal and a strip tease. Unfortunately, my soup got hot and I couldn’t stick around to see where it was going, but I bet it was going somewhere dirty…

It’s still better than licking other people’s fingers