Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

2 Likes

Maybe she’s not getting what she needs at home…

1 Like

I hope you were a true runner and said “good luck keeping up” and dropped the hammer on her.

tortoise and the hare?

I went to a different sbux last weekend. The barista said “Take care, (real name)” as I walked past the counter with my drink. Such a kind, considerate young man!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m at my usual sbux this aft. The barista said, “You’re going with the usual today, (real name)??” :heart_eyes: :love_hotel:

1 Like

That’d of been fun if I could still do that. Next time!

You can do it. I believe in you!

Goth Twink came around with samples of the new cookies 'n cream cake pop!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :lollipop: :black_heart:

1 Like

Seems not so insignificant to me, unless she was Jewish and meant to say that you could be her rabbi.

The barista looked into my eyes (perhaps even a little longingly) and said, “For you, (real name)?” :heartpulse: :cupid: :dizzy: :100:

And another barista who was on a break said, “Hi, (real name)! How’s it going?” :kiss: :gift_heart: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_on_fire:

i’m wondering if all these baristas are reading the same book: “99 Tips on How to Increase Your Tips”

What the baristas and I have is special!!! You make it sound cheap and dirty!!! :cry:

I did see a sign posted in the EE area that reminded staff to ask customers :clown_face: to ask about their weekend, etc. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Tip#1: Spot your mark. Usually middle-aged and lonely. Just remember their name. Could be a five-spot right there!

2 Likes

Add in balding, bifocalled, and pudgy: we could ramp it up to $10!!!

2 Likes

The best kind?

hey now, I resemble that remark!

2 Likes

Barista (male) brought us a FREE piece of coffee cake warmed up and with caramel and chocolate sauce drizzles!!! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yum: :heart_decoration:

Price the drink + tax to the low $X.05.
Who likes to pay not integer dollar amounts? Especially when you pay cash. I like not having change on my person.

1 Like

T-roy, you should know that change is an inevitable part of life…

2 Likes

Whoever originally coined this phrase didn’t see this coming

2 Likes