Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

A tall, blonde lady cop walked by me in the sbux yesterday!!! :policewoman: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

So do you like, live at Starbucks?

1 Like

Hot and cold running baristas, housewives, high school girls, lady cops - what’s not to like???

1 Like

Starbucks [insert any drink here]

2 Likes

Go spend some quality time with your wife, kid(z) and dog(z).

Took the pup for a walk and some woman said “happy black dog day” to us.

5 Likes

The same lady cop just walked by me again at sbux!!! :policewoman: :heart_decoration:

I had a doctor’s appointment on Friday. The female physician moved my legs around to see how much flexibility I had, said she wanted me to get examined by someone else and said “after they’ve looked at you and decided what they think, shoot me a message and we can talk some more.”

And all of this was with Mrs. Hoffman in the room watching.

2 Likes

Banner day at sbux today!!!

1. New Twink says, “Don’t tell me, your name is (real name)”. :sparkling_heart:
  2. Lady Cop walked in for her mobile order while I was waiting in line for my drink!!! :blue_heart:
1 Like

New Twink waved at me while I was waiting in line at sbux!!! :dizzy: :revolving_hearts:

@Tiffany: All I can think of right now is your “skinny boy in Dune” line right now!!! :joy:

I also enjoy thinking about him iykwim.

1 Like

When I was in Cancun a few weeks ago I was playing pool BINGO. I won and went to collect my prize. The announcer asked where I was from. I said “WI but I live in Nashville”. There was another woman at the pool, playing BINGO, who also lives in Nashville. Guess who I spent the rest of my vacation with?

6 Likes

You sly dog!!! I thought it would be against the hotel rules for the announcer to fraternize with a guest!!! :heart_eyes:

The announcer?

1 Like

Some of these announcers have sultry voices!!! :microphone: :heart_decoration:

Oh shoot, I was ninjaed, and yours was more clever. Guess I should try reading more next time.

1 Like

The bingo caller?

Darn. Ninja’d. Like three times…

1 Like

I must admit, despite reading them multiple times, the last six posts are all :oyh: for me. :duh:

:popcorn:

:iatpopcorn: