Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite (or same) sex

All that fiber.

This girl on the GoA responded to my post saying she had to go au naturale!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:popcorn:

While I was taking a walk, an attractive young woman said “well hello there beautiful”. She made it seem like she was saying it to my dog, but I know what was up.

2 Likes

Some guy posted a pic of his bent knee on the GoA!!! If only he went to his bare ankle and with an actuarial book on the table - that woulda been so haaaaaaawt!!! :love_hotel: :

3 Likes

A poster here asked me what I was doing tonite?

3 Likes

Reading through my female doctor’s notes from my last exam and saw this:
“Appearance: He is well-developed”

1 Like

The nurse of the doctor that I’m going to an office visit for a 2nd opinion on the 2nd opinion on my hip closed the call setting up that appointment by saying she was looking forward to seeing me in the office in 3 weeks when we’ll discuss all my options.

3 Likes

She also has inside info on how well those hips work.

I can see a medical professional having a thing for an actuarial, IYKWIM.

Was on a train sitting near a hot blonde wearing a little black dress. During the ride she took off her mask and posed for photos that her friend was taking. Yeah, definitely wanted to give me a good show. :wink:

(And in case you were wondering, the blonde was wearing the dress, not me.)

2 Likes

My gf and I were at Canadian Tire to look at space heaters. There was this one woman that was by the entrance when we got there. When we were in the aisle for space heaters, guess who walked in as well!!! :revolving_hearts: :love_hotel:

They are dead to me since they stopped that sweet Canadian Tire Money

Goth Twink gave me and my gf FREE cake pops yesterday since we were still around at closing time!!! :black_heart: :lollipop: :heart_eyes:

The cashier at the grocery store said “Merry Christmas!” to me!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! This same girl says she hates wearing socks AND underwear!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :cupid: :revolving_hearts: :100:

1 Like

My primary physician says she’d like to see me on Wednesday for a “pre-surgical physical.” Guess we’re going to find out if my heart is healthy enough for …

2 Likes

If you get a hernia check AND a DRE, you know she’s totally into you!!!

Well I’m here again. Listening to the singer songwriter. And she called me out of the crowd. She said “is that t-Roy, when did you sneak in”

I’m in love

7 Likes