Thread to bump when you have a shower beer

I am surprised to say this - I’ve never had a shower beer.

1 Like

To be totally clear that is NOT ME in the photo lol.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve considered it, but never done it.

1 Like

At my last home, I spent relatively big bucks on a master bath expansion & remodel, and it included a deluxe shower. I used to like the extravagance of the double-shower-head shower with a can of beer, especially after a day of yard work.

3 Likes

What are you waiting for?

1 Like

I completed a massive bath expansion a few months ago, I should do this to celebrate. I’d consider it big bucks, you can see pics of it starting here in the home improvement thread: Home Improvements - #592 by Mathman

No real excuse, I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

About to enjoy the end of this very long day at the end of this very long week with a cold one in the shower.

3 Likes

Just me here? Aight.

1 Like

Unfortunately that shower margarita idea was just a gag gift or I’d be having that now.

2 Likes

This seems like one of those gag gifts that they really ought to turn into a real product.

When someone had posted the gag gift box, I so wished it was real.

2 Likes

But shower beers already ARE a thing and those can be embraced fully.

Also they make plastic drink ware for the pool and hot tub, no excuses.

1 Like

Go listen to @NerdAlert !!! She’s greatly Admired, ya know!!! :+1:

1 Like

If you actually believe this, I fear for your general wellness!

2 Likes

I still haven’t tried the shower beer, but I did have a glass of wine when I took a bath yesterday. Does that count?

I thought about it today and I can’t see myself spending enough time in the shower to enjoy the beer. I had a couple beers before the shower, and am enjoying some ranch water after the shower, but I’m good with spending my time in the shower cleaning myself and not taking any longer than necessary for that task.

1 Like

I enjoyed one tonight. I bought a bunch of organizing stuff for my shower (hooks!)

And now I have space for my shower beer on one of the trays…on hooks!

1 Like

Does beer taste better in the shower? I just ask because, in general, I don’t care much for the taste of beer. But if it tastes better in the shower then maybe I’d give it a try.

The coldness tastes better, but I used to not like beer and the shower wouldn’t have changed that.

1 Like

A shower beer is more of a state of mind and being than a specific drink.

1 Like