Thread for how Biden is Old, and getting Older

Huh, never heard of it. TIL.

we could just impeach him. that always works

I never understood why there was such a big deal about this. It isnā€™t like he had the attention span to look long enough to damage his eyes, even in a 100% sun/0% eclipse situation.

His mama should have always told him not to look into the sights of the sun.

Regardless of whether that is where the fun resides.

1 Like

First he broke a bone playing with his dog, now he trips up the steps to Air Force 1. Not once, not twice, but three times.

Is this a problem?

Iā€™m not anywhere close to worried yet. A few more and I might move into that territory.

Iā€™m all for four years of outrage over our affinity for old elected officials and moving to be increasingly critical of peopleā€™s qualifications as their age advances past 65

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this the point of the 25th amendment? If Biden knows heā€™s not up to it, he steps aside for Harris. If Harris and the cabinet think he has lost it, they can replace him.

I think Biden can do the job based on experience and hiring experienced people for a while, even if he isnā€™t as quick as he used to be. Thatā€™s how old people stay competitive. Letā€™s give Harris a chance to get up to speed.

Iā€™m worried about Trump making a comeback in 2024 (or someone who follows Trumpā€™s style). I think Harris, running as an incumbent rather than as vice president, might be the Ds best chance.

Ugh, she was so not the right choice to replace Biden.

Harris is not going to beat Trump, IMO. If thatā€™s what the 2024 election comes down to then Trump is going to follow in Clevelandā€™s footsteps and win non consecutive terms.

Given where we are today, I think the best the Dems can do is pray that Biden survives and appears as competent as possible from now through November 5, 2024.

Oh, once again, tricked into thinking this was a recent thread. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

This makes a lot of sense

1 Like

If Biden was old 12 months ago, heā€™s even older today.

hehe (the picture probably belongs in political humor)

2 Likes

Itā€™s unfortunate, if you thought a Black man whipped R voters into a frenzy, imagine a strong Black woman.

I donā€™t love her but there are a pile of federal congresspeople Iā€™d vote for her over.

I would be okay if Harris were the president

3 Likes

Oh, same, I think sheā€™d be overall good. Not my top choice, not a ā€œhold my noseā€ vote.

1 Like

Well sure, but thatā€™s not saying much. I mean before we even think about whether someone would be willing to switch parties, probably most of the country would take her over the Guam tipping over guy, for example.

So Iā€™d certainly agree that sheā€™s not the absolute very worst person Biden could possibly have picked. But that wasnā€™t my claim.

Oh man. Thatā€™s not boding well for

:grimacing:

Heā€™s being haunted by her ghost.

1 Like

The worst thing about Biden is I have mostly agreed with Republicans assessment of him as having memory problems and dementia, but I would have had no problem voting for someone much worse off than Biden over Trump.

5 Likes