Looking for your thoughts on hosting some ‘official’ AMA’s here. I asked in the moderator section and got:
AMA = ???
? Googling isn’t being helpful.
- any general comments or thoughts on this?
- ideas for AMA’s?
Some rando thoughts:
- people who publish actuarial information, talking about what they’ve published
- a recruiter answering questions on how to get an entry level job
- someone from the sexuality and gender alliance of actuaries talking about what we need to know in office/professional envirnoment
- thoughts on how to structure this, as the forum doesn’t do multi-threading well. I’ve seen other discourse forums force specific posting rules to keep things well-threaded. or we could do a recorded and moderated zoom session where the questions are pre-posted and moderated.