Things to do St. Louis

Unless things have changed, this wasn’t all that great the last time I went (about 8 years ago).

I do believe that there are restaurants/bar in the area, though.

Maybe he went twice, though why anyone would do that is beyond me

I’ve been twice! The first time, I went up the arch, the second time I played poker.

Yup. Not for personal reasons, I assure you. Free trips!

I’ll second Sugarfire. The brisket dip sandwich was probably the best thing I ate in town.

Didn’t do as much as I’d originally planned, in part due to the hot weather and also going to the zoo or Anheuser-Busch would have taken up more time than I was willing to spend for a single day. I took the tram to the top of the arch. Thought it was a waste of time and money - kind of like going to the crown of the Statue of Liberty but without the 2-hour weight. I did enjoy the museum at the bottom. Then I had a calzone at Sauce on the Side. Not only was it delicious, but they actually did put the sauce on the side! Walked past Busch Stadium while there was a game going on. Glad I didn’t see the game, since it was boring, but really cool that I got a peek inside the stadium from outside the gate. From there I walked to BB’s for live blues music, and had dinner at Sugarfire. Food was good, though line was crazy long due to the fans from the ballgame. Not much planned tonight, will be a CLRS welcome reception from 5-6, but doesn’t look like any of the recruiters are sponsoring a bar night afterwards.

Must’ve had a lot on your mind, I take it?

You seem to understand the gravity of the situation