Tommy Cutlets...Wait Till Next Year

Philly going to WC would just mean that Dallas gets the bye, so from a division rival standpoint nothing to gain aside from revenge against Philly tanking against Washington recently, denying the Giants the division in the process.

Thibodeaux is playing well, but what an ass hole

SF would get the bye with a win if PHI loses

Nice to see the scrubs play a decent game against the Eagles, though Jalen was clearly not 100%. Hopefully they will be able to play better D against the Vikings now that Adoree and McKinney will be back. Playoff experience will definitely be a factor, so not holding my breath that the Giants will pull this off but nice that they have a chance.

Never under estimate the ability of Kirk Cousins to come up small in the spot light!

Of course now heā€™ll go off for 400 yards since I called him out. I honestly could see this game going either way, just happy they are actually in the playoffs but hey if youā€™re gonna be there might as well win a game right?

1 Like

Sorta Fo Rizzle?

Bring on the Eagles

G! I! A! N! T! S!

GIANTS!!!

Good for the Giants. Figured they had a good chance because the Vikings were a bit suspect.

You had this right the first time.

That was an amazing three yard checkdown on 4th & 8.
Give that man his chainz!!!

Cousins wasnt the problem. The defense wws shit. Cousins wasnt good enough to overcome that against the giants today.

The last pass check down was terrible. Im sure theres an explanation where he thought the guy couod advance it w YAC, but not a good play at all.

MIN defense was suspect all season. Aside from the Slayton drop at the end, NYG offense was outstanding. It will be tough to duplicate in PHI, but theyā€™re not afraid of them.

Here is one guy speaking in defense of Cousins. Jefferson was triple covered, Thielen was blanketed by Holmes, and Dexter was about to sack him. From the analysis, it looked like his best bet was to dump it off to Dalvin on the left side, as he had room to run with the only guy in his way was rookie Dane Belton. But the pressure was coming from the left, there is a good chance that ball would be swatted down, and even with 20/20 hindsight you have to keep in mind that he didnā€™t get much time to throw. Credit the Giants D-line for being able to apply pressure to Cousins even with just 3 or 4 guys rushing, or blame the Vikings O-line for not blocking well enough, or as the guy in the video said the play calling was not what it could have been.

In any event, the Giants did an amazing job, Jones and Barkley certainly made strong cases for fat paychecks the next few seasons, and if Daboll isnā€™t coach of the year then this vote is clearly rigged.

(127) Final Play of the Minnesota Vikings Season: Who Was to Blame? - YouTube

If the Giants are to be competitive vs. the Eagles it will be with defense, and that will depend heavily on Jalenā€™s health.

WRT to Dabol heā€™d be. A great choice for Coach of the year but thereā€™s an AFC team still playing that might make the same claim about their own head coach.

If itā€™s a tie then Daboll should win based on head to head matchup :slight_smile:

Point taken. But there seems to a lot of competition this year. 49ers 3 QBs, giants from irrelevance to playoffs, Detroit from out house to almost playoffs, Jax from #1 pick to division champs.

My vote goes to Lovie Smith

I think I saw the article you wrote this morning.

that is a fair breakdown. i saw cook but that was back across the body. any fwd pass completed was better than a sack. maybe the real issue is why was the TE only 3 yds downfield on that route and not at the sticks?

that said, a first down would not have won anything there, just prolonged the uncertainty. the giants were better most of the day.

1 Like

I always root for Dalvin and James just because of their surnameā€¦.

1 Like