The covid virgins club

No, i was sick from the moderna bivalent booster this weekend. Still a covid virgin AFAIK

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Iā€™m still here. Avoided it when my teen had it a few months ago. Fully boosted now too.

2 Likes

:wave: :mask: :syringe:

Iā€™m saving myself forā€¦something.

2 Likes

we should start a survivor pool for the 5 or 6 remaining.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still in the club as well.

2 Likes

:wave:

2 Likes

If ever there were a time for a tontineā€¦

1 Like

Sure. Keep in mind when there was a ā€œpoolā€ for patient zero of the ao i was the first one suggested. Virginity still going strong!

2 Likes

My BIL got COVID a couple of weeks ago and he has only recently started testing negative.

Iā€™m still in the club, as well

Shall we have a covid virgin poā€™tacular trip

1 Like

Maybe it will be a super-spreader event. :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be at peak vaccine protection in about 11 days, so hold said virginā€™s potacular between then and whenever that wears off.

It will be like those chicken pox parties we had in the 90s

2 Likes

It would only be like a chicken pox party if people go into it with it known that someone has covid and make sure to let them cough on you. So not really anything like that.

1 Like

Iā€™m down for a chicken pot pie party though

2 Likes

Down goes Frazier!

Youngest positive sunday. Rest of household positive today.

Was a good run

2 Likes

7yo is being hit HARD by allergies, itā€™s turned into a raspy, wet cough. We are testing him vigilantly because I donā€™t want to be that person who hand-waves covid away as just allergies. I have always had bad autumn ragweed allergies, but his are worse. Up all night coughing in his sleep.

So yeah, we have been testing a lot over here. Still virgins.

1 Like

I have a dwindling supply of covid tests and Iā€™m not sure i will buy more once they are gone. They might not actually be available in a few months. Thatā€™s how the UK went in the springā€¦

On a mortality basis, covid is approaching a sort of bad but not terrible flu season. We are around 300 deaths a day vs a bad flu of 100k a year. If that goes up this fall we pivot, but itā€™s time to move on and treat it like the flu.