The Attempted Coup of the United States of America

Yeah, I’m wondering if the resigners are just spineless, and don’t want the fallout from either invoking the 25th or failing to do so.

2 Likes

Good point.

Cabinet members are being pressured and questioned about the 25th amendment. The sniveling rat shit cowards can’t take the heat, can’t betray Their Don, so they resign.

Edit: looks like this was already covered.

Never happening. He fucking despises Pence now, sees him as a traitor. No fucking way he ever hands the Oval Office over to Pence.

Let’s pretend Trump did resign, though. Would Pence given him a pardon in return? Yeah, I think he would - because Pence is a sniveling rat-faced git and thinks he’s got a bead on the WH at some point and that would curry favor with the Trumpistani and give him backing at some point down the road. Yes, even after being verbally attacked, dragged through the shithouse, having his family dragged through the shithouse, … yeah, Pence would do his abuser a favor.

BTW, we need a label to apply to all these seditious bastards, whether they’re politicians or not. I don’t know what it is yet, but it needs to be something that paints an instant mental image of the evil they’ve attempted to push onto America, it should be a millstone around their neck for all their remaining days, and it needs to be something seared into the minds of Americans that the vast majority never want to be associated with it again.

1 Like

He apparently doesn’t want to be his friend any more.

I like either Y’all Qaeda or Vanilla ISIS myself

1 Like

My impression is that nearly everyone who knows Ted Cruz despises him.

Treason Weasels

1 Like

Republican?

The T party. T for Trump T for treason.

1 Like

~12 hours, and not a peep about the deceased Capitol Police officer from the Blue Lives Matter crowd.

More people have now died at the Capitol Rebellion than at Benghazi.

3 Likes

I was hoping congress would vote on articles of impeachment…

Me too. I heard it takes 48 hours notice to introduce a resolution of that type. “Privileged” or something. Also the House needs to be in session.

NYT is reporting they plan a vote on it next week. Honestly with the whole government under siege thing I’d think we’d treat this with the expediency of a self-inflicted potential government shut down, but alas.

“Resigning with two weeks left feels less like some moral stand and more like leaving early to beat traffic” - Jimmy Fallon :rofl:

3 Likes

Jimmy Fallon had Trump on his show for lulz, even as Trump was shitting on everything.

Fuck him until he admits his part in all of this.

1 Like

when was trump on jimmy fallon?

September 15, 2016. He did the “messing up” of Trump’s hair that normalized Trump as an “average guy” that people could relate to, even though he claims that wasn’t what he was trying to do.