The Attempted Coup of the United States of America

How much violence will there be next week?

2 Likes

My guess. Minimal.

• Murdoch and his media propaganda machine have moved on from T the Loser.
  • The PAC and dark conservative money has shifted to Nikki Haley with options if she can’t get enough traction.
  • The general MAGA cult is infested with grifters and wannabes dissipating the concerted force needed to drive a big violent push.
  • I haven’t heard Trump mentioned in a while on the far-right Christian national media.

while true, there are alos many people pushed further to the right for newsmax/OAn type places.

Another deterrent is that last time he stoked the violence and people paid the price…none of those people were him (yet).

but we have a lot of evidence in this country that a single person so inclined can cause an unbelievable amount of violence and destruction. so we have to hope they are not heeding the call now or ever, really.

1 Like

Thank you for the research.

I didn’t want to do my own.

His 2 years in prison seems far too lenient for his multi-point plan to kidnap, murder, destroy property, and establish a new government.

1 Like

28 posts were split to a new topic: Methods of Capital Punishment

1 Like

OK, back to the Coup, and on to the next one that Trump is urging his stoopids to do.

i moved the long tangent on methods of capital punishment to a new thread

1 Like

Thank you! I mean, some posters… (passively aggressively staring in certain directions…)

Sydney Powell claiming Trump won in a landslide is still up on the official GOP twitter account:

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1329490975266398210?t=L2mdVr4_xF8TBnNYj9HONQ&s=19

2 Likes

Beat me to it. My favorite part was that previously they were sending each other messages about “No Trump, no peace” and storming the Capitol and civil war, and now in trial their defense was basically, “Trump lied to us, it was his fault!”

1 Like

IMO they’re not wrong that Trump encouraged their actions. Doesn’t give them an excuse for sedition, but it does explain their rationale.

1 Like

Explains their irrationale as well.

2 Likes

That was a record meant to be broken

18 years for that Douchebag Oathkeeper Scum

He should feel lucky, failed traitors typically aren’t treated so nicely.

I foresee that the sentence is really just until the next Rep gets the presidency.

4 Likes

Good gosh, it’s already become a campaign point.

3 Likes