______ that reminds you of another poster

4 Likes

“Revenge is a dish best served with raisins.” :rofl:

2 Likes

Reminds me of a few posters from the discussions on reclining seats:

1 Like

If reclining the seat is going to break a laptop on the tray table, that sounds like a serious design flaw. I’d probably rule the train manufacturer was 95% liable, the reclining passenger 3% liable, and the laptop owner 2% responsible.

1 Like

I have Informed Delivery from the USPS and get an email mail about the incoming mail. Did a double take with this.

1 Like

6 Likes

So rai-SINS are evil, slimy, disgusting, putrid and just plaln all-around awful??? Nephew, you’re preachin’ to the choir!!! :nauseated_face:

Saw someone flying a stunt kite today

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lady: (Angrily calls Johnny an idiot and a dummy because he misinterpreted her extremely vague instructions)

Johnny: Look, I will come back in the morning and put everything just the way you want it. We will figure this out, alright? Just quit bitching at me.

Lady: What did you just call me?

Johnny: (outside, on phone with boss) No, no, no no, no! I did not call her a bitch; I said she was bitching at me! There’s a difference! [pause] You’re firing me because of that bitch?

2 Likes

Either that person never reads his text messages or he is way more popular than me. (Possibly both)

1 Like

Pick your poisson.

Lampard changing jobs again

1 Like

Too bad the Dolphins seem to be happy with their current coach.

:rimshot:

2 Likes

1 Like