Super Bowl LVI Super Poll

I guess Stafford and McVay are going to try and take this to 4th down.

It’s more dramatic that way.

Wow. Defensive holding gives the Rams new life.

Then the Rams get a TD - which gets wiped out by a holding call, which is offset by an unsportsmanlike penalty call.

Then it’s pass interference, which puts the Rams at the 1. Incredible.

:tongue: :raspberry:

Bengals kick field goal to send it to overtime, win the coin toss, score a field goal immediately, rams follow up with a field goal, then bengals score a touchdown.

One way or another, the Rams were going to get that TD.

1:25 to play. Burrow gets one chance to show he can engineer at least a game-tying drive on the biggest stage.

Well, shit.

blue gatorade

Booooo

For all the times people complain about officiating getting in the way of the game and impacting the final result, that’s exactly what happened here.

1 Like

Congratulations to , , , , , & for correctly predicting a Rams win but also condolences on your preferred team losing when it mattered the most.

Congratulations to , , , , , , , & for correctly predicting a Rams win. Maybe next year, you can get off the fence and root for someone.

Finally, Super Congratulations to , , , , , , & for correctly predicting a Rams win and also on your preferred team winning. Enjoy the celebration.

Yes, it might have been Boo-Berry. I have not been able to verify that.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Superbowl LVI Commercials

I forgot to watch most of the game bc the girls were talking.

I did see the first TD though.

1 Like

Solid opening anthems, but a bad blunder by NBC labeling Mickey Guyton as Jhene Aiko. I don’t know either one of them, but I’m sure I would have done some research to know who’s who if it were my job.
Ho Logic - Is the name intentional?
Avocados - Great.
Barbie commercial - Me: This is definitely not going to be a Barbie commercial.
My wife - since when have they allowed gambling ads during football games? Yeah, you used to get an occasional nod from a hip broadcaster but professional sports finally gave in a few years (5?) ago.
Halftime was entertaining. And racist (Eminem as the token). All of the music and vocals were lip synced (as usual?). I liked the Kendrick Lamar dancing set. Poor clothing choice by Blige.

Good game. The non-facemask call by Higgins on Ramsey on the opening 2nd half TD was a tough one to see in real time. I didn’t hit my square.

2 Likes

From a “player” not even active and not in uniform wearing flip flops

3 Likes

That was hilarious.

1 Like

They are usually required to lip-synch in case of a glitch. Bruce Springsteen didn’t lip-synch. he simply didn’t record a track for it.

Um, Cincinnati?

It’s Ohio. The state hasn’t won a Super Bowl.

He’s certainly cocky, no question, but from what I can gather he’s also a nice guy. Of course I reserve the right to change my mind as I learn more about him.

1 Like