Strange News

Now Toronto:

1 Like

So, they weren’t really a mystery. Someone put them there, as a gag. As was predicted in the first place. No one wants to investigate, since solving the “mystery” leads to fewer eyeballs. better for business to keep this charade up.
Collective had to come clean, because no one bothered to look deeper. Which is sad.

1 Like

Everybody knew it was some kind of gag.

And nobody really cared who did it.

It’s sad for the people who did it who thought other people might actually care who did it.

2 Likes

Jeez, that’s like something out of the Simpsons.

Wtf

Evidently this map ran on a Sri Lankan news program

What do American pundits say about China? …that it’s all one big state? I know nothing about China…not even what American pundits say about it.

What’s a pundit??? Izzat someone like ViceFleeble???

Poor Chicago

An indigenous surveyor who explored regions to the north of British India for the British.

1 Like

To be fair, China only has one timezone. So there aren’t even those lines to divide it up by.

The NCAA has filed an appeal with the US patent and trademark office to block a group of urologists from using the trademark “vasectomy mayhem”. Allegedly that sounds too much like “March madness”. :rofl:

Virginia Urology’s use of “Vasectomy Mayhem” will “result in confusion, mistake or deception with petitioner and/or the goods and services marketed in connection with the NCAA,” according to Chicago-based lawyer Douglas Masters, representing the NCAA.

'Vasectomy Mayhem' at Virginia urologist draws trademark complaint from NCAA?

2 Likes

I wonder if that’s because so many men time their vasectomies to stay home and watch march madness?

That makes a lot more sense now :laughing:

That was actually the pitch they were using. Get the procedure and rest up during the tourney.

There was also a lot of other basketball imagery in the ads and on the site.

I can understand where the NCAA might think lines could be blurred.

Whereas I think a guy MIGHT say, hey, I was thinking of getting this done, so why not do it when I can watch hoops all day and not have my wife nag me about it. But I doubt that a guy is making that decision thinking: Hmmm, the NCAA thinks its a good idea to get snipped. I’ll do it!